Tata Indicom Prepaid / Not recharge

India Review updated:

Dear sir. Hamara mo. No. [protected] hai. Jo ki hamari company fashion suiting pvt ltd bhilwara ke naam se hai. Jiska tie-up aapke tata indicom se 4 years se hai. Abhi hamari company me kuch problum aa jane ke karan 4 month se band hai. Jiske ke karan hamare mobile me bahar se (Tata outlet) se bhi recharge nahi ho pa raha hai. Pahle hamko hamari company se balance transfer ho jata tha. Jis per hum apna top-up. Wa recharge kar lete they. Per ab nahi ho pa raha hai.. Kripya is matter ko dekhne ki kripa kare.

Comments

• Am
      2nd of Apr, 2008
    Tata Indicom Prepaid - Freedom plan to make April to customer
    TATA
    India
    www.tataindicom .com

My Self amit a regular customer of Tata Indicom Customer Since April 2006. The thing is that the Tata Indicom provide bad Services to Customer Like Network Probelms, Customer Care No. Invalid(12525) you Never Spoke with Customer Care Executive, Excess Call rates No tariffs in Prepaid Charge Rs 04 Outgoing.

• Lo
      25th of Dec, 2010
    Tata Indicom Prepaid - refund for fraud recharge policy
    India

my no. is 9235221144. i got msg on 21 dec. to recharge with 55 and get normal talk time and 55 extra msg. when i got it recharged i got no balance and 5500 msg. instead. so i want refund for it.

• Ta
      9th of Apr, 2012

Dear Mr. Dixit,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, your complaint has been registered vide docket number NTT0719333274. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer care
    Tata Docomo.

• Ri
      5th of Jun, 2012

Issue not found fixed yet even no of days passed.Please do needful ASAP.Pl connect me if needed.

Hi,

I have recharged my DEL no 9214339997 by INR 100 just few minutes back via internet banking online recharge.I got the error message while recharging the DEL "500 Internal Server Error" on web but same time I got deducted INR 100 from my bank account for which I got the message on my mobile no 9829779997.

I had word with the Customer Care executive few minutes back but they had resspond very poorly wihtout any answer.Please look into the convern aggresively.

Pl refer the below mentioned details :
    Name : Ritesh Modi
    Del : 9294339997
    Alt Del : 9829779997
    Recharge via : https://www.ichoose.in/etrade/EBillDeskAction.do?methodToCall=postBillDesk?=
    Bank : Corporation bank

status: payment success

email from -Tata Docome team
    Dear Mr. Modi,

Greetings for the day!

This is with reference to your email dated 24/05/2012 regarding recharge related issue of your Tata Docomo CDMA number 9214339997. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in responding to your email & inconvenience caused.

We would like to inform you that your complaint for the above stated concern is under process vide reference number COM078735353 and is expected to be resolved by 28-MAY-2012 17:20:39 and you will be duly notified upon closure. Kindly make a note of this docket number for your future correspondence.

For any further assistance please feel free to call us at 121, our 24x7 Customer Care toll-free number from any Tata Docomo CDMA postpaid/prepaid phone. We are also accessible from non Tata Docomo phones on 1860-266-5555.

Our Photon Plus customers can get in touch with us on 1800-266-121 (Toll free). We shall be glad to be of assistance.

Assuring you the best of our services at all times.

Warm Regards,