TATA Indicom / Wrong bill, plan change without notice
My mobile bill for the month of April ( For the services consumed in this month) is Rs.6900 which is about 7 times higher than my normal bills. I was shocked to see the bill and on inquiring customer care came to know it is because of the change in the plan. Tata Indicom changed my billing plan of free incoming while roaming to some other Bill Plan that too without any information.
I would like to state that I would have no problems in paying the bill from month of May - till date as per the plan of 750 minutes of incoming free and beyond that calls charged at 50p/min as this is communicated to me. My contention is only for the April bill for which I had no information. On contacting customer care I was told that they informed me through a courier, when i asked them to show the receipt they had no answer to it. Later I was told that they called me up and informed me of the same, I asked them to send me a recording of it. And everytime I call up they give me a new way via which they have informed me and on asking the details, they are able to provide none. Everytime they give us a new date on which they called us up to inform about the plan change ( ranging from March… till June [I wonder whether an April plan change should be informed in June???])
In addition to it I would like to add, customer care ppl were not even willing to take my complaint, they didn't even provide me with any mobile number or personal id of official who can be contacted on this. I had to go to the Tata True value shop to lodge my complaint against the wrong bill. I would request Tata Indicom to please verify their records once again and see for themselves that I was not informed. I am requesting Tata indicom to kindly adjust my bill and not to charge me for the incoming calls on roaming. My outgoing has been barred and that is causing great inconvenience to me. I have no problems with any other component in the bill.
More TATA Indicom Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond 
- [Resolved] Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Tata indicom is a scam! 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Poor customer service 
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market! 
- TATA TeleServices - tata landline headset
- TATA Indicom - Cheating in bill rental
- TATA TeleServices - Fixed landline not working for past 5 days
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Excess deduction amount 
- Tata Photon - Tata photon is a big cheater. Never go for them