Tara Medium / full refund

P.O. Box 9063, Bloomsburg, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5703846274

I received emails from Tara so many i finally gave in and excepted a free reading, i then sent her money for her help, with the understanding that if i was not completely satisfied that i would receive a full refund. I was not satisfied so i sent her an email asking for a full refund, she sent me not one but two emails back claiming that i was not on her client list, so i sent her yet another email stating that if i was not on her client list then how was she able to get my money, that i have Bank records to prove that i am. I would just like to know how to get my money back and to stop her from taking any more money out of my account.

Comments

• Lu
      Jul 25, 2012

Hi there,

First of all did you pay by credit card? If so what you can do is phone up your credit card company and tell them there has been fraud on the internet, tell them where it has come from and they should send you a form to claim back your money, any proof from her website, emails etc print them off as you will need this info for you credit card claim.

Sorry to hear this has happened to you, I was going to sign up myself as she seemed to get a lot of things right about me but i was in two minds in doing this, this is why I decided to do a little research before purchasing the goods she was going to provide me.

Always get the persons website URL type it into Google and put "REVIEWS" at the end of the web address for example "www.tara-medium.com reviews" this should give you some advise on either if the person who your just about to deal with is okay or not.

Hope this helps.

• As
      Mar 29, 2013

Hello, as Tara’s assistant I can assure you that Tara gives maximum importance to the 100% satisfaction guarantee she always offers. To make use of this guarantee, all you have to do is to contact Tara, no justification is needed. Be sure your request reaches Tara by using this page http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same email address you used when you asked for her help. Frank