TapJoy

Posted:

reward for completed offer not honored

4.3
Tapjoy
I completed an ad offer for Oregon Settler as a new customer to the 3rd party vendor. My reward was not honored, so I filed a claim. When I received my confirmation email the next day from the 3rd party vendor, I emailed tapjoy and offered my new membership number with the vendor to help expedite the claim. Never heard back although they claimed to email me on 3/12 saying they would not honor my reward. I have told Tapjoys claims dept that I can send them my confirmation email from the vendor but they did not acknowledge or address this in theory response, just that they wild not honor it. Now, I am stuck with a 2 year commitment to the 3rd party vendor (Disney) and I have already spent $30.87 with the vendor in the process of completing the offer. The commitment will cost me an additional $75-100 out of pocket in the course of the next 2 years. It is unbelievable that they can penalize the customer for errors beyond theory control. The only thing that I can think of that would cause this is that the vendors website went down shortly after I completed my offer and was down for most of that weekend. But again, that is not my fault.
Complaint comments Comments (12)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

N  19th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear lauritastl,

My name is Saad and I work for Tapjoy. We never want a customer to get frustrated. Can you please send me your Tapjoy ticket ID to skhan@tapjoy.com and I'll will get to the bottom of this and get a resolution in place.

Regards

Saad
N  1st of Feb, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Gee Saad, you must be the busiest man on the planet.I mean after trying to buy me and this guy off that only leaves you about 90, 000 OTHER CUSTOMERS WHO WERE FIRST RIPPED OFF, THEN GIVEN THE RUNAROUND.Good luck with that.WHERES THE BBB WHEN YOU NEED THEM?
N  4th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
How come i can't get my Moga Cash?
A  14th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
i just completed an offer. now i am registered for a diabetes awareness group. i did not get my credits. i just hope your karma catches up to you soon... hopefully it will involve 36 monkeys and ghonnorhea.
A  14th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
i think ive stated my complaint quite succintly. now... give me m'credits!
A  9th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
I cannot agree with the poster of this more. A class action lawsuit needs to happen. I fell for the scam of download mobile strike, get to hq 10 and receive currency for walking dead. Needless to say, I completed the challenge within the time frame allotted, 7 days. Here we are, 3 weeks later, still no currency and a #### email saying I didn't download the app from the correct place. I downloaded it from where I was taken to when I clicked on it. How do we go about getting a lawsuit together for this?
N  31st of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
THe same exact thing happened to me Mike but for castle clash and it comes out to them owing me over 20$ for the game... Except they said i didnt complete the required task even though i literally edited the picture and circled that i was lvl ten. BS

A  14th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
I am having the same problem. I have not been awarded the promised reward for totally complying with an offer, TWICE. It appears that Tapjoy has closed my case and disabled my account. No wonder there is no phone number to contact them.
A  14th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me. Now Tapjoy has closed my case and disabled my account. No wonder there is no phone number to contact them. RIPOFF, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, BEWARE!!!
A  6th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I have had the same experience. I’ve downloaded several different apps several different times without receiving the diamonds specified in the offers. I’ve sent my complaint over and over and they’ve not had the decency to even reply to ANY of my complaints.
A  26th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have completed several orders to earn diamonds in Design Homes through Tapjoy and never received my rewards no matter how many times I contacted both companies. In July I was shorted over 100, 000 diamonds, a couple weeks ago I was shorted 2500 diamonds and this holiday week I was shorted 103, 200 diamonds. I submitted my proof although they failed to have the offers on their drop down menu so I couldn’t specify the offers, so I explained it in the description space. Then I received an email that told me to follow directions and use the drop down menu that they failed to put the offers on. Really frustrating especially when you have spent money only to be denied the promised rewards.
N  26th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Here’s proof of the most recent failures to reward me. No one from Tapjoy or Design Homes will return my messages or emails. It makes me really sad, this is my favorite app but I won’t be able to use it very often anymore.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree