Talent Hunter / takes money out of my account every month

Van Nuys, CA, United States Review updated:
4.55

I was initally sent emails saying that Talent Hunters had auditions in my area for TV shows and commercials. They continued to send me several emails a day. I finally looked further into the offer and the email stated that I had to join their website in order to view the movie stand-in offers. I figured I would spend the $29.99 join up fee in order to see what was available in my area. At this time nothing was available and the offers stopped coming in the form of emails from them. I have just been charged another $29.99 on my credit card for the month of December. I NEVER agreed to have this be a monthly fee taken out of my account. There is noone that will answer the phone and my emails demanding my money back have gone unanswered. I want my money reimbursed and don't want any charges on my card in the future.

Comments

Le
  23rd of Dec, 2008
I have a problem with this company right now myself. I signed up for their 3 day trial period and cancelled it the next day. When I sent my cancellation email, I made sure to inform them that this was one day into the trial and I do not want my card charged. They wrote me twice saying that they can't find me cancelation email from before and then offered 117 days to use their golden membership. The website is lame and scamming artists. But, I will be going to the BBB, and handeling the situation with legal actions as well. Usually, I am not so upset over this small amount of money, but it is more the principal in the fact that they do not handle customer complaints in the correct manner and have the worst customer service, I have ever dealt with.
An
  15th of Jan, 2009
Yes I am in the same boat. They provide a number that is 24/7 and you CANT leave a Voice Mail. What company does that??? I am taking it up with my bank. I have never been so upset in my life. THey should be shut down!!!
Ge
  21st of Aug, 2009
The same thing has just happened to me, but the worst is that I just checked my banking portfolio, and I realized that they have been charging me for months now-more than 7. It is very sad. What can I do to get my money back? Should I let it go or pursue it? geraldinefrance2000@yahoo.fr
Li
  21st of Dec, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i am just about to get a membership with them, but after hearing these stories, idk if i still wana do it!!! help me think let me know iamlico@yahoo.com by the way please check out my website www.iamlico.com i need to spread my music out to the rest of the world, and i cant do it on my own...send me an email, and i will send you some of my music for u to listen and share with ur friends!!! thank you for the support...you can also buy my new album "Dreams Come True" at my website..THANK YOU!!!