Takealotdisgusting service from takealot.com

On the of November 2018, I purchased a kids bible ( Compact Kids Bible-ICB-Glitter Wings Beaded Jeweled Handle) The expected delivery date was the 7th of December 2018 as they were out of stock and awaiting stock.

I then received an email 2-days before the 7th that my delivery date was moved to the 10th of December 2018. On the 7th of December, I then received another email that my delivery date was moved again to the 12th of December 2018.

I called Takealot.com and spoke to the floor manager Leo he promised me that my order will be delivered to me on the 12th of December 2018. Today I get a mail from Takealot.com saying my order was cancelled as the supplier has still not delivered. I have been waiting for this for almost a month and now I get this from them!

The manager Leo was so unhelpful and kept on making excuses. My question is how can Takealot.com promise customers items they don't have, accept our payment for the item well in advance and then don't deliver the item because of their useless logistics processes and then make it the customers issue.

The worst customer service ever! Over promise and does not deliver!

I will never use Takealot.com again! They have no respect for their customer who in fact make it possible for them to operate, but they disregard this fact totally!

Ye