Taco Cabana / food handeling

1 635/BeltlineIrving, TX, United States

I went through the drive thru this morning (10/8/2008) and ordered two breakfast tacos with cheese. When I pulled up to the window, I could see the tortillas and filling sitting on the counter without the shredded cheese. The employee taking the orders with the headset looked at them, then reached into the cheese bin BARE HANDED, put the cheese on the tacos, wrapped them up and in the bag they went. I was abosolutely disgusted because I had just witnessed him touching the very grimey computer screen AND his headset ON his head with the same hands that went into the cheese. I pointed out the fact he had no gloves on and I didn't want them. With NO apology, he turned to another employee and had her fix 2 more. Well with tongs this time, she put the cheese on two new tacos! HELLO! It was the same cheese bin this guys dirty hands were JUST in!!! ABSOLUTELY UNSANITARY! When I saw how they just didn't care and didn't get it - I just drove off and let them waste their 4 tacos! I'll never eat there again! The new Taco Cabana at 635/Beltline in Irving TX. ICK!