Taco Bell / Pepsico / can't register code at site!

I went to GoLargeLiveLarge.com site to register the code on the cup I got at Taco Bell/Pizza Hut Restaurant. All I got was junk and a connection to Mountain Dew which wanted to register my name, address, and email. They asked for my password and I'm not going to give that out to anyone! Anyway I couldn't find a single place to put the code from the cup. Is this just a scam to get information about people so they can harass them with emails, etc.? It should have been... go to site, register your code and email address and then wait and see if you won... so simple. Why do people who think they are so intelligent make things complicated? Why can't they just make it simple?

I plan to complain to the local Taco Bell/Pizza Restaurant here on Park Blvd.

Comments

• Ca
      2nd of Jun, 2007
    Taco Bell / Pepsico - Scam contest! Baja blast!

Is this just Taco Bell's way of getting your personal information? I think so - You get a "code" number on your drink cup and then have to go on-line to enter the contest where it asks for your name, address, email, birthdate!! What kind of "contest" is this? I think it's a way to build a database for their own use and probably to sell to others. SCAM - SCAM - SCAM. Of course, after giving them all your personal information, you're not one of the lucky winners. Don't waste your time on this one.

• Ki
      4th of Jun, 2007

Thank you for this warning. I just got the cup from Taco Bell tonight and while trying to get the site name right... I stumbled on this site. Thank you.

• Ra
      22nd of Jun, 2007

The password they are asking for is to an account for TacoBell/Pepsi contests, not your e-mail password.