Taco Bell / Pepsico / can't register code at site!
I went to GoLargeLiveLarge.com site to register the code on the cup I got at Taco Bell/Pizza Hut Restaurant. All I got was junk and a connection to Mountain Dew which wanted to register my name, address, and email. They asked for my password and I'm not going to give that out to anyone! Anyway I couldn't find a single place to put the code from the cup. Is this just a scam to get information about people so they can harass them with emails, etc.? It should have been... go to site, register your code and email address and then wait and see if you won... so simple. Why do people who think they are so intelligent make things complicated? Why can't they just make it simple?
I plan to complain to the local Taco Bell/Pizza Restaurant here on Park Blvd.
More Taco Bell / Pepsico Complaints & Reviews
- PepsiCo - pepsi mobile draw 2017 
- Pepsi International Mobile Draw - what should I do 
- Pepsi - 24 oz pepsi bottles 
- Pepsi - pepsi international mobile draw 
- Pepsi55 - claim prize 
- PepsiCo - about cold drink refrigerator cooling problem
- PepsiCo - delivery driver being rude to customers in store! 
- PepsiCo - getting rid of aspartame free diet pepsi totally 
- PepsiCo - see attached photos of display. dollar general 
- PepsiCo - #grabapepsisee24kmagic contest