T-Mobile / overdraft issues
Do not allow t-mobile to accept any payments off your debit or credit card and this is why... On monday 03/09/2009 I contacted t-mobile via the 800 number. I authorized a customer service rep by the name of ashtin to withdraw a payment of $300 towards my mothers cell phone account. Ashtin accepted my payment even though I am not authorized on the account. She placed me on hold and came back to verify that the $300 payment had been posted to my mothers account. This was at 4:16pm. At 5:47pm I was contacted by my bank of irregular activity. Ashtin ran my card 3 seperate times posting total payments of $600. I called back and spoke with a customer service rep by the name of kim. At first she was saying she couldn't do anything about it because I wasn't an authorized user on the account. After struggling to get in touch with my mother she promised the reverse of the payment back into my account also promising that the refund will take only 1 - 3 days. Today is the 3rd day and I still have no refund. I had to get an authorized user to call back and see if the refund was completed. She was told that the refund would be completed on tomorrow and its 1-3 business days. Which I was not informed of that. I am going to my bank first thing in the morning to file a dispute form.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - my bill charge
- T-Mobile USA - international calling
- T-Mobile USA - scam artists!!!
- T-Mobile USA - refund
- T-Mobile USA - credit promised