T-Mobile / overdraft issues

Do not allow t-mobile to accept any payments off your debit or credit card and this is why... On monday 03/09/2009 I contacted t-mobile via the 800 number. I authorized a customer service rep by the name of ashtin to withdraw a payment of $300 towards my mothers cell phone account. Ashtin accepted my payment even though I am not authorized on the account. She placed me on hold and came back to verify that the $300 payment had been posted to my mothers account. This was at 4:16pm. At 5:47pm I was contacted by my bank of irregular activity. Ashtin ran my card 3 seperate times posting total payments of $600. I called back and spoke with a customer service rep by the name of kim. At first she was saying she couldn't do anything about it because I wasn't an authorized user on the account. After struggling to get in touch with my mother she promised the reverse of the payment back into my account also promising that the refund will take only 1 - 3 days. Today is the 3rd day and I still have no refund. I had to get an authorized user to call back and see if the refund was completed. She was told that the refund would be completed on tomorrow and its 1-3 business days. Which I was not informed of that. I am going to my bank first thing in the morning to file a dispute form.

Ti

Comments

• Do
      5th of Jun, 2011

HAVENT YOU ALL FIGURED OUT TMOBILE YET??? ITS A WHOLE BUNCH OF PLANNED OUT, AND PRACTICED EMPLOYEE THEFT...ACCEPT IT, THE ONES WHO ARE TAKING DOWN ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFO AND REASSURING YOU THAT THERE IS WONDERFUL SAFETY FEATURES TO PROTECT CUSTOMERS FROM ALL THOSE BIZZARE THINGS WE THINK WE MIGHT BE SEEING ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH ACCESS TO ALL THAT STUFF... THEN THE RECORDS MIGHT DISAPPEAR, OR YOU MIGHT GET A 500.00 PHONE BILL SO THEY CAN GET YOU OUT, AND GET ALL THE NEWEST CUSTOMERS IN, , , YOUR KIDS... OH YA, ITS BEEN DONE REAL SLICK SINCE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES CUSTOMERS HAVE ACCESS TO WHEN ATTEMPTING TO GET AHOLD OF OTHERS... AND YOU KNOW WHAT, , , A YEAR AFTER MY NIGHTMARE WITH TMOBILE, I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT DELL IS THE NEXT BUNCH OF THUGS DOING EXACTLY THE SAME STU[censored] MY GOD ARENT THESE BILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES EVER GOING TO RUN OUT OF NEW CUSTOMERS ENOUGH TO HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE WORLD FULL OF VICTEMS THEIR EMPLOYEES ARE CREATING? DOES IT MATTER, SINCE TMOBILE HAS, EXPECTEDLY ENOUGH, BEEN ABLE TO DUMP THE WHOLE PROBLEM OFF ON AT&T, WHO IS THE NEXT OWNERS OF TMOBILE...