T J Maxx / service
Cashier very rude, about a return did not explain the store policy kelp telling me to get in line over and over..tried to tell her I'm looking for something else, she said you still got to get in line, so I asked someone else Ms Melinda Tillman, I said can I leave my package here so I can look for something else she said sure, found out later she was the manager after I called back. After I found what I was looking for got to the cashier ask for her name she said why..so I said you could have told me I could take my package with me and not to stand in line she then said when you finish you still have to stand in line now can I help you return this very short, didn't care even when call back to speak to manager..Malinda Tilman.
More T J Maxx Complaints & Reviews
- TJ Maxx - store policies 
- TJ Maxx - bad employer 
- TJ Maxx - lied about return policy 
- TJ Maxx - declined checks 
- TJ Maxx - stealing 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - men's clothing dept. compared to the women's dept.
- Tjmaxx.com - general merchandise 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - bad service 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - unprofessional/rude employee - bad experience
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - service