Synthetic Diamond Powder / Wrong quality supply, also do not accept the complaint

1 China Review updated:

Mr.Vivian,
we have receive the Synthetic diamond powder RVD.
and we are thoroughlly dissatisfied with what you did.
WHAT WE NEED IS 25 kg...green color RVD with mesh size 230/270
WHAT YOU SEND IS ...Blue black color RVD with mesh size 200/260
The goods are not as per our Proforma invoice, and Sales Contract. We also can take legal action on your company for fraud case.
we have told you when we conducted the meeting that we need only Green color...and that you pure olive green...and look what you did to us..and you did it pretty late.

see, how could we cooperate for the future, none of our client is ready to purchase this, now if we even sent you back...you need to bear clearing, documents, freight and other charges. as this is what you havent promised...so why you havent informed me in advance. i think like i got cheated. how you can solve this problem tell me please.
Regards,
Ashish
Sanjay

Synthetic Diamond Powder

Comments

• Go
      16th of Jan, 2011

They did not give proper reply. We order for green color but they supply us blue color.

• Fr
      19th of Jan, 2011

1. First of all I hope you have filed a complaint with Alibaba. Please go to their Help Center at http://www.alibaba.com/help.
    2. Or you can contact Rachel at Alibaba.com Customer Satisfaction Center at e-mail: [protected]@alibaba-inc.com. Say Frau Chin send you if you want.
    3. If you have not done yet, start a new thread in Alibaba's Forum but this time put their banking particulars also, be more detailed.
    4. Post your complaint in one scam-fighting website a day and copy-paste them to your thread. Send TIANJIN KAIFENGDE a copy.
    Fight them back any way you can. Show them you are serious. But never send them any more money even if they said they want to resolve the matter. Let them send the correct material first, then only you send back the wrong ones.
    If you could send me their banking particulars, I would gladly put their name into my Recipients of Scam Money list. Then you can send them a copy. E-mail me at [protected]@gmail.com.