Swift Transportationdriver of truck 153530

At gopher resources you driver nearly caused an accident because of his own stupidity. My truck was in line ahead of him and beginning to back up off the queue line. After 15 to 20 seconds after I initially started backing against the bay to enter the building your driver began unloading. I was in the middle of pulling ahead to straightensure the truck when the stupid bast hit the gas and turnblind side backing right towards me. He knew I was there and had watched me begin backing. Despite this he waited less then 30 seconds before speeding backwards at me.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Saint Paul, MNI had to slam my break, stop my pull up a review it into reverse blind side through the building opening to avoid an accident. He then spent the next 3 or 4 minutes with 7 pull ups to complete the same maneuver he gave me less then 20 seconds to complete and no pull up. I will be calling and making a compliant by phone to.
Your [censor] driver endangers my job because he can not wait his turn and forces me to blindside back through a narrow opening into a building I have never been in before so he can screw around doing the same maneuver for freaking minutes with over half a dozen pull ups.

Ri