Caribbean Cargo DC Logo

Caribbean Cargo DC

Having problems with Caribbean Cargo DC?

Caribbean Cargo DC Customer Service Contacts

9700 Martin Luther King Jr. Highway Unit #E
Lanham, Maryland
United States - 20706

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Caribbean Cargo DC Customer Service. Initial Caribbean Cargo DC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Caribbean Cargo DC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Caribbean Cargo DC. Discuss the issues you have had with Caribbean Cargo DC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Caribbean Cargo DCshipping crew

In January of 2012 I shipped a package to go over seas with this company... weeks later I found out that the company lost my package and refuse to give me a refund... They have bad customer service cause to this day no one never called me to give e an update ( since they claim they are investigating that what happen to my package.)
So I dont recommend this shipping company... I give them an F... So if you live in the Dc, Va, Md area I will suggest you ship yur packages with another company!!! There were my first and worst shipping company...