SweepstakesClearingHouse.com / Have not received merchandise

1 1555 REGAL ROW/P.O. BOX569600Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-214-915-7100

On February 2008, I ordered (2) four-cam wireless security sets, paid in full by debit on one cam. and the other I placed on lay-a-way. paid off the second cam, on 4/29/08, both cams were $152.58 each. After final payment, delivery takes place on 7 to 10 business days. Here we are in June 2008, and this company claims they attempted to delivery my merchandise on two separate times, stating they could not find the address. I gave them my address which is 2049 Harrison Ct. Salton City Ca. 92274, keep in mind the first cam was del. at the same address with no problem. Now I'm told that FedEx has return the product back to sweepstakesclearing house. I called on 6/6/08 to track the package with my acct.#25282975 and this recording is telling me there's no such acct.# I very disturbed about the whole situation, I've talked to several customer service workers, and noone can put there hands on my merchandise. I wrote a letter to WHOM it may concern, hoping that I can get this matter resolved before it turns into a legal matter! SINCERELY: ANGRY DISPLEASED CUSTOMER.

Comments

• Ca
      15th of Jun, 2008

I am not complaining, I just want to get my total on my order which is on lay-a-way through Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. My account number is-25257264, It's s a cedar-lined Hope chest, cherry.

Carol Palmer

• Re
      12th of Mar, 2010

I was not satisfied with the computer I ordered. I believe that they knew the computer didn't work, to cost the customer more headaches than needed. I've returned the merchendise and I'm still waiting for my refund. The merchendise hasn't even been documented in thier computers as of yet. I'm a pissed off customer. Sincerely, Renee Rouse