SweepstakesClearingHouse.com / have not received merchandise
On February 2008, I ordered (2) four-cam wireless security sets, paid in full by debit on one cam. and the other I placed on lay-a-way. paid off the second cam, on 4/29/08, both cams were $152.58 each. After final payment, delivery takes place on 7 to 10 business days. Here we are in June 2008, and this company claims they attempted to delivery my merchandise on two separate times, stating they could not find the address. I gave them my address which is 2049 Harrison Ct. Salton City Ca. 92274, keep in mind the first cam was del. at the same address with no problem. Now I'm told that FedEx has return the product back to sweepstakesclearing house. I called on 6/6/08 to track the package with my acct.#[protected] and this recording is telling me there's no such acct.# I very disturbed about the whole situation, I've talked to several customer service workers, and noone can put there hands on my merchandise. I wrote a letter to WHOM it may concern, hoping that I can get this matter resolved before it turns into a legal matter! SINCERELY: ANGRY DISPLEASED CUSTOMER.
More SweepstakesClearingHouse.com Complaints & Reviews
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - fraud and cheating! 
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - defective dell computer 
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - took my money and didn't send the product
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - awful everything
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - mail fraud scam
- Sweepstakes Notification Center - i've been sending $5.00 to this sweepstake for over a year, now and how long does it last. if its a scam how do I get my money back?
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - received obvious fraud letter
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - unclaimed prize funds
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - scam letter
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - to research a person's identity for $5.00 processing fee for 12,000,000.00 worth of unclaimed prize money.