Swarovski Crystals / swarovski crystals are beyond repair!
I am totally disappointed and angry with Swarovski Crystal. Two years ago I saw an advertisement for a crystal hanging ornament (not for a Christmas tree) for a window. It was offered during the Christmas 2004 season. I am not a collector of Swarovski crystals but this particular item captured my attention. I immediately purchased one for $110.00 (Cdn.) Actually my husband purchased it for me.
Being a hanging ornament it was correctly placed on a window. It was light enough to be hung with a suction disc. The ornament was of a snowflake design. Last summer it fell and one of the arms snapped off and released one of the crystals. Well having faith in Swarovski I took it back for repair. First thing I was told was that it could not be prepared because the metal the ornament was made of was could not be soddered as it was not gold/silver but a nickel roden. End of story.
My disappointment comes from the fact that Swarovski designed this as a hanging ornament and never thought to make it from a component strong enough to withstand falls. Have they never heard of testing their products. I was told plainly that they could not help me in any way. So $110 down the drain. I was not even offered a replacement or compensation of any sort.
So beware if any of your Swarovski Crystal becomes damaged they are beyond repair. I will never patron their stores again and have encouraged many friends not to as well.
I hung the broken ornament up because of the sentiment and cost but it has fallen again and one of the crystals snapped out this time, again totally unrepairable.
More Swarovski Crystals Complaints & Reviews
- Swarovski - awful customer service 
- Swarovski - losing my watches 
- Swarovski - earrings turning green 
- Swarovski - customer service 
- Swarovski North America - exchange policy 
- Swarovski - missing one set of bracelets and earrings: (I bought two sets of bracelets and earrings:)
- Swarovski - swarovski pen complaint
- Swarovski - ring
- Swarovski - remix collection clover strand
- [Resolved] Swarovski - poor customer service and avoiding their obligations: