[Resolved] Swapalease / I will never use their service again!

Don't deal with SwapaLease, this website is a complete scam and waste of time. They said it usually takes one - two months to sell a car but they never sold mine! Their customer support gave me a hard time, they were very hard to deal with, they were really rude and customer unfriendly.in my opinion everything is bad about this company and I will never use their service again!

• Resolution statement

• Swapalease Customer Care's Response, Dec 12, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we are continually working to improve our service. We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the results. We unfortunately cannot guarantee any results even with 500-600 transfers each month for the last 17 years, there are so many factors involved in why a specific lease is chosen buyer a buyer and most are out of our control. We would like to make things right. Please contact me directly at [protected]@swapalease.com so I can look into your account and do everything I can to help out.

Wo