Suzuki Motor Global / suzuki burgman an650 cvt, unethical behaviour

Enschede, Greece Review updated:

The suzuki burgman 650 has an internal problem witch is come from the factory and after some kilometres it broke and need replacement...After a 59000km i found out that it broke and i ordered a new from https://www.Motorcyclespareparts.Eu (Https://www.Motosp.Gr) a site that sales parts for japan motorbikes cost about 1600€ (+300 technical) ... I put the new cvt on and after 4000km it broke again ... They not replace and i cannot fit my motorbike...Suzuki knows this problem but they never did any upgrade for they costumers who pays thousands to fix or if they don't have the money to fix it they just quit and sale the burgmans in parts is hundreds of burgman owners with this problem around the world... How it is possible to find justice for this case???

Suzuki Motor Global

Ni
Sep 22, 2016

Comments

• Ni
      Sep 22, 2016

its so shame and unehical for suzuki to act like this for those costumers...they should fix and recall the CVT part ... and this has nothing to do with the dealers but with suzuki production factory

Jan 08, 2018

I'm from Brazil. I had the same problem with my brg650. I bought the bike zero kilometer. Today it has 26 thousand km and the cvt has been destroyed.