Surplus Freight Furniture / Mis-written My First Names

1 700 Grand ConcourseBronx, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-742-5555

The Complaint detail of this furniture company, of they represent themself, a hard working company. The thing I disappointed, Pissed off that They can not spell my first name right on the reciept, for the item I brought there, and I will not to buy there anymore. I told them, and I call them, to informed them that you mistaked put down the wrong name, on the reciept, and they told they change my address, but not my first name.

Comments

• To
      30th of Jul, 2008

I will like give highiest score for this pages. I hope the furinture store ( company ) should read, what I wrote in this page. I will not liar about this statement ( complaint). Thank you very much for to write this complaint, to off stream.

3rd of Aug, 2008

SURPLUS FREIGHT do a lot of false advertising. There service is terrible. I purchased a few items from them on the 17th of July. I was promised to get my things by the next day or 2 days at the latest. We'll the rep who sold me these items knew they didn't have these items in stock. On the second day of me waiting, my rep had another associate call me and tell me that i would be getting them the following day or possibly the day after that. After waiting yet again another two days I was told my items were on there way to my home. Well I waited and waited. Finally I went to get a complete refund when my original rep informed me that they still only had a portion of my items so I would still have to waited. I had an issue with this company once before but decided I'd give them ONE MORE CHANCE. Obviously, NOT WORTH IT. POINT IS DO NOT PURCHASE ANY ITEMS FROM THE, M AS THEY FALSELY ADVERTISE.
    SO MUCH FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY.

4th of Aug, 2008

Surplus freight oh My! This is the same company that ripped off alot of people when they were called Nation Wide Furniture which changed its name to Grand Furniture after it had declared bancraptcy. Be warned, they take your money and tell you they have your stuff on lay away. They use your money to purchase the furniture you will eventually get. Never put anything on lay away with this company you will lose it. I lost $450 from layaway when the company went out of business. They keep changing their name but the management remains the same. Alf is a crook never buy anything from this company.

13th of Jun, 2011

This is honestly the worst company ever! I waited for my couches for over 5 weeks and just called to get my refund. I was promised next day delivery.

Do not use these individuals! please they are so so horrible. I'm just glad they lost my $2200.00 for my reclining couches and Ashley furniture got it