Supertech Limited / Possession delay charges

May 15, 2015
Sector-6, Village Dhundahera, National Highway-24
Phone: 91-120-4724100
Hi Team,
I have bought a flat in Supertech Livingston, Crossings Republik in year 2012. It is in Tower F. I took this flat with down payment plan i.e. 10% on booking, 85% within a month and rest 5% on possesion.
1 17.08.2012 326, 214.00 Booking Amount
2 16.09.2012 2, 772, 817.00 Within 30 days of booking
3 28.02.2013 163, 107.00 At the time of possession
However, I received the possession letter on 10th April 2015 (more than 2 years later). In the possession letter, there were following issues:

#1 - Late payment charges - 3, 749.00
#2 - Escalation charges - Rs 30, 811
#3- Possession delay by builder
There is no mention of any interest to be paid by builder for late possession. After a hard time of follow-up, Pooja Diwakar from builder team agreed to pay Rs 99, 750 on Apr 23rd, 2015. However, they are not replying after so many follow-ups. I also escalated to CRM team many times, but there is no response from builder at all. I have tried calling all numbers, but they behave like they have not received any email.

I have agreed to pay #1 and #2, given they pay #3. But it's really frustrating to follow-up continuously without a single response. I have the complete email that how many times I had tried to follow-up. Please help me to resolve this issue.
I am outside of India and builder is harrasing me by not replying my emails as I cannot go to builder's office and ask the questions. I am afraid that builder is not replying but will charge more interest on me instead of delay at their side.

N  3rd of Mar, 2015 by

Supertech Limited - Good Project Delivey Status

Supertech Limited is a very good real estate developer company. There innovation and creativity is easily visible from there projects. They have emerged as one of the best builders with good ethics. I am very happy and satisfied with the services provided by the company.

Supertech Logo Supertech