Having problems with Supertech?

+91 931 001 2345 (Customer Service)
+91 114 161 9836 (New Delhi)
Supertech House, B 28-29, Sec-58
Noida
India - 201307
Urban 5, Sector - 68, Gurgaon

New Delhi
1114, Hemkunt Chamber 89, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019 (India)

Supertech Hotels
Supertech Building Plot C-45,3rd Floor Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301 India

Kuwait
Aashiaana Wataniya Tower, 4th Floor,office No.-4, Fahad Salem Street
Kuwait City

Risa Reality, 575 Lexington Ave., 4th Floor, New York, USA 10022

Complaints & Reviews

CHEATING:extra charges at time of possession in upcountry

CHEATING:extra charges at time of possession in upcountry
I have booked i Plot of 150 sq yard in Supertech up country and now i have received the final possession letter from the builder and am shocked to see many of charge item which were never mentioned in the allotment letter.

This is total fraud and cheating from the builder.
This project is already delayed and supposed to be delivered in Dec2011 and now they have sent the demand letter with many extra charged so that customer do not ask them about the late penalty and keep involve clarifying the extra charges.

This is totally unprofessional and a case of cheating.

Please look into the matter.

extra charges details is below: and it costs total of 170K

1. One time charges for damages, wear & tear and additional :
2. House keeping Occurring during construction
Interest free refundable security against construction

3. Sale/Sub Lease Deed Charges:-
Miscellaneous Charges (For Execution of Sub. Lease Deed)

• Aj
    Ajay pal Singh Chauhan Jul 11, 2012

Hi

I am really surprise that you supertech people do not respond to the mails sent to you and here you claim that just send a mail and your query is resolved.

As per allotment letter my last due is supposed to be 2425000 but i have received demand for 2688793 which includes some interest charges on late fee + maintenance charges + EXTRA charges ...So total due is greater than 214326 that is because of EXTRA Charges which are no where included in allotment letter. This is total FRAUD.
    And i need a explanation for all these items from SUPERTECH

ii. Water Facility Charges : 15000/-
    (Includes Water connection charges, Meter Installation Charges,
    Expense for line connection from main line to individual plot)
    iii. Electricity Facility Charges (Rs35000+S.Tax)* : 39326/-
    (Includes Electricity connection charges, meter installation charges
    & expense for wire connection from feeder pillar to individual plots)
    v. One time charges for damages, wear & tear and additional : 60000/-

• Cr
    crm1234 Sep 14, 2012

Dear Customers,

Greetings

We would personally like to resolve your issues, for the same we request you to either visit our head office between 10:30am till 5:30pm from Monday to Saturday or write us on our official mail ID ie. [email protected]

For future reference - You can call on our toll free no. 18001037676 or 0120-4724100 to help resolve your issue.

• Ra
    Rakesh Kumar Saha Apr 08, 2013

Dear Friends,
    I have booked a flat in Supertech Eco Village-3 in tower B3 but due to some issues supertech has offered the flat in B2 without change in any terms and condition.After this they have send the option certificate which i have accepted but you will surprise to know that when i have received the new agreement the terms and condition is totally changed I have already sent mail to [email protected] twice but still have not received any response.
    Here the existing agreement means the Old agreement which i have signed at the time of fresh booking around 2.5 yrs back.

The difference between old agreement and fresh agreement para wise.
    1. Terms of Local Area Development Authority- Clause# 17
    This residential project is being developed on a land leased by Greater Noida for a total period of 90 years.-This was not mentioned in the existing agreement
    2.Terms of Local Area Development Authority - The allottee also undertakes to pay all extra financial costs/surcharges/compensation to farmers, which may be imposed in future by the Govt. If such taxes/ compensation are increased with retrospective effect after execution of sub lease deed then it will be treated as unpaid price of the unit and company has the right to recover it from the allottee.-This was not mentioned in the existing agreement
    3.The allottee agrees that the alloted parking space is only for right to use and shall automatically be cancelled in the event of cancellation/sale/relinquishment of the said unit.-This was not present in the existing agreement
    4.Possession of the Unit
    meter installation charge not mentioned (which includes everything in total cost as per booking performa)-This was not present in the existing agreement
    5.Possession of the Unit
    Meter installation charge is mentioned-This was not present in the existing agreement
    6.It is mentioned that if the allottee delays the payment of dues for more than six months then company can cancel with intimation.
    (What about the case where demand letter is not sent on time?)-This was not present in the existing agreement
    7.The normal electricity supply shall be provided through a pre-paid sub-meter at the rate decided by the company.-This was not present in the existing agreement.

I need someone to guide me in this matter.

GRIEVANCE AGAINST SUPERTECH BUILDER'S UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES--

this is the complaint dated 2nd may2012

TO,
Chairman & All Concerned at Supertech ltd.
sir/madam,
since you all have been keeping silence(except arguing over the phones) by neither
replying nor providing us our rightful documents, which we have demanded severally
over phone/emails etc.already
namely---
1-copy of my filled up/completed appl.form
2-copy of much promised sanctioned plan of villas by GNOID authority, at time of
booking.
3-allotment letter
4-you have not amended the wrongly/unfairly given payment schedule(dates, where in
no construction has even begun) in booking form-supertech-czar suites etc.which
you demand us to verify before issuing the allotment letter to us
under chosen/agreed clp plan for our villa no.46-czar suites, in spite of repeated
requests-it is most unfair and un-expected continued harassment to us.
5-until and unless the needful corrections are made(point no.4), we cant verify the
above said which is totally wrong and unlawful,
and make any further payments of rs. 14389, as demanded by you, till that needed
corrections/amendments.
we request you again to redress all this at earliest.
note----and until such time /date our schedule of payments will not begin and you
are solely responsible for all this un-warranted delays.
thanks,
hope to hear back sooner with needful and not later than 3rd, April, 2012, after
which we will be forced to act to safeguard our rights of being your
customers/consumers.
your's faithfully,
Sushma Agarwal/dr.V.K.Agarwal
r/o VASUDHA APTTS.
SEC.9, ROHINI, N.DELHI-110085
2nd, may, 2012

On Wed, 02 May 2012 11:05:45 +0530 wrote
>to all the concerned
inspite of repeated reminders via email, face book, consumerdaddy etc. no redressal has been forthcoming except unjust demands, threats, and continued harrassments to us the retired sr. citizens
with thanks,
we are
ms.sushma agarwal & dr.v.k.agarwal
20th, june 2012

flat at czar suits

We bookd a flat with supertech builders in greater NOIDA in 2007, we were told that the flat shall be delivered in 36 months. 5 years down the we are still living in rented appartments and supertech has not given us our promised dream home. Rent paid in past 5 years is almost 12 LAKHS!!!. A huge amount considering that we also have to pay the EMI regularly. We would like to warn all the future home buyers, to invest carefully while looking for there dream home.
Is there a regulatory body which can take such builders to task.
Dr Vandana Marwah/ Dr Ashutosh Marwah

Samridhi Jain Jun 08, 2012

Dear Ashutosh marwah

Kindly we request you to give some document proof wherein we have breach your trust and should justify your statement. We would like to hear you personally so please provide your unit details, along with your contact no. or drop your concern at [email protected] so as we could forward your request to the concerned dept to help resolve your issue.

Delivering flats on time is prime concern for us, we always deliver the project basis terms and conditions which are agreed by the customers too. If in case any project gets delay due to any other unforeseen circumstances we try our best to take a proper solution. The best example is Noida Extension, in this turbulent time wherein whole Noida Extension is on hold, we have supported our customers shifting them to a new and safe units.

The project CZAR is nearing completion now and soon indeed possession will be handed over to the clients, you can also visit our website to know about the latest construction updates of the Czar Project i.e. http://www.supertechlimited.com

Note :- We respect our customers, and eager to resolve their queries/ issues on first priority, you can write us on our official mail ID ie. [email protected] wherein we respond to our all customer’s query or else you can call also on our toll free no. 18001037676 or 0120-4724100 to help resolve your issue (for future references).

CRM Team

• As
    ashutosh marwah Jun 25, 2012

I am attaching the scanned copies of the original allotment letter and sale agreement dated august 2007 . I am also attaching a letter that we received from supertech in sep 2009, stating that the project has been delayed due to economic slump and that the possession would be given in December 2009.Coming sep 2012, it would be almost 3 yrs after that letter of assurance itself. I think these would suffice as proof of the fact that I am a genuine customer .
    I have been in touch with supertech office staff at Noida, sec 58, since last 10 months after I received a letter from them stating that the flat is ready in "pre-possession state" dated august 2011. I also visited the site promptly and gave my final choice for internal finishing as desired in that letter. After that I have only been getting recurrent assurances that we are in the process of sending out the final demand letter . I still have not received any final letter from your side, despite the house being ready in pre-possession state for almost ONE year. Kindly explain and oblige.
    PS-The unit that was originally allotted to us has also been changed by supertech due to some reason . The current unit allotted is Darius -8/1002, Supertech Czar Suites, greater noida.

Samridhi Jain Oct 08, 2012

Dear Customers,

We would personally like to resolve your issues, for the same we request everyone to either visit our head office between 10:30am till 5:30pm from Monday to Saturday or write us on our official mail ID ie. [email protected]

divya bansal Jul 02, 2013

I totally agree with him

• Ni
    Nitinm Oct 25, 2013

Hi.. We have also booked a flat with Supertech Czar in 2007 and till date was awaiting for the possession. around 30 days back, we received a letter for possession for which it was asked to called the supertech officials numbers ( pulkit/akshay/suman ) for further plan of action. On my calling them, it was asked to get the final amount letter from supertech. I requested the same and sent them email. To my horror and surprise, amount in the final demand letter was having the interest component which was totally wrong and should not be there at all in the first place.
    I have booked the flat in 2007 in downpayment plan and instead of giving any penalty, Supertech is asking for interest. On my followup and continuous asking on phone ( which you will get connected in approx 20-30 calls, be it mobile or landline number and sometimes the standard answer from representatives is " we are on leave" ), they sent me the detailed breakup of interest component. You won;t believe these guys have even put the interest on the initial booking cheque amount realization of 7 days and compounded the interest to make it in lakhs.
    When i discussed the same with Suman ( who is team leader ) he said Supertech will get back to me in few days which I am still awaiting and no response on calls. Today i.e. 25th Oct, I tried there office landline number 0120-4724100 and it says not working. When I called the toll free number to get the number of senior officials, they said they don't have any senior numbers.
    Sending mails doesn't get response and in my opinion builder is trying to befool actual buyers by levying interest and then on account of settling it down, trying to extort money. Project was supposed to be delivered by Sep 2009 as per my agreement, but where I am now, fighting for the interest component.
    If Supertech officials are reading this mail, request you to please contact me only when they have some solution and can share the numbers of seniors who can make decision and can take calls based on management. Sheer talking and asking the customer to come to office and trying to negotiate is not the strategy I am looking for, since there is sheer fraud mentality I can sense from the interaction till now.
    If any of the customers is reading this, kindly share there experiences and help me in getting the contact details of Supertech seniors.
    My details are : Nitin Maheshwari
    9811842290, [email protected]

• Vi
    vink Mar 29, 2014

I got possession letter yesterday for a Flat in NICOLAS 1 after 4years. It is a real shock for me which made me sick instead of happiness. According to Supertech I need to pay additional amount of Rs.187.26psft without giving any details. Moreover they levied huge interest for unknown delayed payment. This was never told me during my visit to Supertech Noida office in Sep-2013. This is ridiculous and insensitive approach of Supertech. In place of giving relief to customers in terms of compensation for delayed delivery they seek additional money along with interest with a threat of laving more interest for further delay @24 to 30%!! I was completely fooled by their one of director which left Supertech. Vinod Kumar

Totally Untrustfuland cheat Builders

I had booked a flat in Supertech Builders Czar Suites at Greater Noida in 2007. At that time they made great promises and delivery by June 2009. They had also projected top of the class amenities in the flat like Jacuzzi in master bedroom bath, chandeliers, wooden flooring in all bedrooms. Then one fine day I found that they have changed the plan of towers without even informing. The tower in which I booked based on location and view was now non-existent. In fact after a lot of struggle I was re-booked in another tower. They did not even have the guts to inform and on rebooking (I had made 100% payment) it was as if they were doing me a great favour. Now the falts are on the verge of complete and now here even in distant dreams also they are near to what was promised. When I am asking for why the specifications have been changed, they are asking me to show the specification sheet that I was promised. Supertech is the biggest fraud builder around and I would caution everybody against them. Unfortunately I am stuck with them and at total grief with my investment on their promises for which I am bearing my EMIs. Never will I even go near them again in my life.

divya bansal Jan 02, 2012

I even agree with you recently i booked one flat in there project along with my friend after receiving our agreement letter we found that the date of possession mention on the agreement is different in both of our agreement letter, In fact we both have booked on the same floor of the same tower, where else the possession date differ by 6 months
    I am continuously asking them to clarify it but unfortunately i have not got any answer from them
    I request you all not to buy any there project untill there project is ready for possesion coz they are big daddy of cheaters.

From Supertech –

Dear Customer,

The above mention post is not true as we have built a reputation across years (20+ years to be precise) by delivering the commitments made. We understand the concern of our customers and glad to facilitate them.

Our all practices are transparent and in compliance of government/legal norms. Any verbal discussions are not commitments. Our commitments are mentioned in our respective Brochures and we deliver the same and in case of any differences due to technical or adverse reason we provide the best alternatives to all our clientele.

Still if any of you have any specific grievance please come forward and discuss.

Hereby we appeal to all concerned who seek resolution to contact us on our official mail ID ie. [email protected] wherein we respond to our all customer’s query or else you can call also on our toll free no. 18001037676 or 0120-4724100 to help resolve any issue (for future references).

Thanks & Regards,

Dear Divya Bansal

Kindly we request you to give some document proof wherein we have breach your trust and should justify your statement. We would like to hear you personally so please provide your unit details, along with your contact no. or drop your concern at [email protected] so as we could forward your request to the concerned department to help resolve your issue.

We “The Supertech “ commits to provide the excellence. We always follow the terms of integrity and reliability. Our executives give their best support to our esteemed customers, moreover there is a toll free no and our official mail Id to expedite the case.

Note:- For future references we request everyone to discuss your concern at our official mail id i.e - [email protected] wherein we respond to our all customer’s query or else you can also call on our toll free no. 18001037676 or 0120-4724100 to help resolve your issue.

divya bansal Dec 19, 2012

what the hec u can do I had spoken to your customer care no. tons time but there is no response
    What documentary proof you require cant you check your records,
    I agree “The Supertech “ commits to provide the excellence in doing and promoting fraud. You always follow the terms of integrity and reliability not to provide any solution and response if customer is right.
    Don't forget that despite requesting and putting my grievance on you public domain "facebook" page, i am unable to get ans why cant you focus on delivery as per commitment or else face such image bleeding comments from us.
    you supertech is a company full of cheaters, beggars till the time to get payment and then converted to gundas.
    For you refrence i am attaching agreement copy page no 3 where you have mention date of possession on 31 dec 2013, where as my friend booked on the same floor booked on the same date have possession date of march 2013. your drama is not over there one of my another friend who booked a year later in the same tower have possession date mention as June 2013.
    What you call this intentional cheating, fraud or something else.
    Hope big cheater understand this and respond soon.

divya bansal Jul 02, 2013

D. ear (Deaf Ear) Supertech
    Can you pls respond to my query
    You guys wake up after every year or so and then again went to sleep with deaf ears, Should not you be called as cheater company
    fraud company

divya bansal Jan 13, 2014

HEll o Supertech,
    What happen to your customer care all are sleeping or sacked or paid to be shut by you owner.
    Can you Google up and find whats happening for Nicolas 1 mine unit is in Nicolas 2 and now i am also planning to join then and go to court to seek help coz you guys are dead.
    I was hopping a promp reply other wise i will carry all the documented proof to court, and for your reference Indian court is hi tech now.

Cheater Supertech and UNICON -- Need Help

Hello Experts,

I have given a big hassle from Supertech Limited. I booked a flat in one of there project in Sector 74 –CAPETOWN through UNICON which claims that they are highest sales maker of SUPERTECH.

The Issue is that SUPERTECH suddenly increased the price of the property in my booking form by calling some charges as mandatory on which UNICON was giving me the fixed deal.

I had deal of this property with Unicon on FIXED QUOTED PRICE even in the booking form which provided by UNICON, On Extra charges (PLC, Parking, IFMS etc.) place N.A. (not applicable) was written but now SUPERTECH is expending the cost which is not acceptable.

Ms. Nidhi Sharma behalf of SUPERTECH is communication with me, Here I must say that I am disillusioned with the indifferent attitude and this type of unprofessionalism is not acceptable at any stage.

I am planning to take my fund back and also As I have all documents like cheque receipt and booking form’s copy with seal and signature so will also think about to take some legal action …………………….

I will also visit UNICON very soon but just advice me that what is the best way to teach these people that what is right path ?

Need Advices ………………………….

Saurabh Mishra

• Te
    Team Unicon Jun 01, 2011

Dear Saurabh

We have forwarded your request to the concerned person. You can also be in touch with Unicon HelpDesk on 1800-103-3388 for any queries regarding your complaint.

Look forward to your continued patronage.

Team Unicon

intentions to do fraud by making false commitments at the time of booking

I booked a flat No. 408, Tower No. H-2, Eco-Village-II, a project to be launched by Supertech Limited, on...

Construction Quality and Unprofessional Response

Hi All,

Well, there is nothing good about it, but Supertech have enhanced thier performance as a flagship bearer company for cheating customers and making as worse building as possible on this motherly planet Earth. They should be given an award by President of India for spoiling the definition and meaning of construction business.

I am a resident of Emerlad Court and below are my before and after possession experiences:-

Before Possession:-
While the construction was going on for my tower, I had to regularly go to visit the site to check the status to explain them the basic tasks like to complete the painiting before putting the wooden flooring (common sense eh...) in great detail to the Project Manager at that time (Now fired due to ego clashes) and that PM was not even aware of which task will be up next and directly use to give the contact numbers of all the vendors / department heads for follow -up. I had to literally follow up with each and every civil department to know wat task will be followed by wat and to explain if the quality was not good. why would I go for a builder flat in the first place if I have to myself follow up. They even enforced the color of woodwork on us while they showed and promised something else.

After possession:-
Everything they have put on the flat after the basic infrastructure has flaws:-

a) Level of floor tiles bathroom- All the bathroom water level is incorrect. I have given at least 10 demo of the problem to a number of people from Supertech. No one takes care. The excuse given is that it is not waterlogging but wet tiles. Now, anyone knows the difference at Supertech? Sometimes they say tiles have finished off in store.
b) Wooden Flooring:- The wooden flooring in all bedrooms has inflated and its level is not correct. It seems as if I am taking a route to hill station. No one cares. Their Vendors come and asks for money to resolve the issue.
c) Seepage- There is seepage in at least 5 places, paint is falling - no one cares
d) Locks - All the locks in bathrooms are broken, no one cares
e) Virtified tiles in dining and drwaing area are either broken / uneven / not-levelled - No one cares
f) Wood work - All the wood work taken by Supertech is of no use - Not even a single door of cabinet in bedrooms closes. The modular kitchen's doors either get stuck with the cemented slabs or are broken.
g) POP levelling is not done before paint and all the paint looks like layers of mud not levelled.
I have really lost the peace of mind I had before buying a flat with Supertech.

Everyone from their maintenece staff to their vendor are willing to work if you pay from your own pocket while to get a Geyser, RO installed in my home which is what they claim is part of maintence service, I had to follow up for 3 months, same thing for installing an electrical switch and that too when I am paying Rs. 4000 pm as maintenace fee. Only post possession problems they understand is when the wall of your home is falling or water is contineously flowing from the house above your flat to your flat and they do not have any I really mean any sense of aesthatic beauty they claim to posses in their ads. I talked to their previous PM (while he was their PM before being fired) about these issues he said "Sir agar haath se rasgulla bhi banao wo bhi tedha hota hai" about POP not done correctly, about tiles water level he said "Sir agar nahaao to bhi paani khud se nichodna padta hai" while I have seen that guy not doing any work, not checking the quality of work done in flats and the only thing he was interested in doing child sexual abuse in his office.

One of their VP lended a helping hand to my problems but just after 2 calls he said I am too busy with other things and i can't track the each and every flat.

I do not know where to go now...
The baseline is never go for the quality of this builder named Supertech based upon my horrified experience.

Samridhi Jain Jun 11, 2012

Dear Sir
    We are not too sure whether you are our existing clients or just commenting on the company based upon certain biased or preconceived notions. Nevertheless in case you have any grievances we would like to hear from you personally and as per our record there is no such case pending from our side .You can get in touch with us directly at [email protected]

Also assuring all others visitors to this website, that the comments on this site or any other blog can be prejudice (motivated by vested interest of the competitors) in order to sabotage the image of the company.
    We always deliver our projects basis commitments only. We “The Supertech” commits to provide the excellence. We always follow the terms of integrity and reliability. Customer safety is always been prime concern at Supertech limited and we always work towards providing high quality product and services to our esteemed customer.
    We work for our customers only and listen firmly to each one. Our all policies, practices are transparent and are as per the government/legal norms.
    Further on this webpage we would request everyone to kindly drop your concern on our official mail id :[email protected] so as we could expedite the case to the concerned department. Or either you can also call us at our toll free no 18001037676 for the same.

• St
    stone_wild Jun 11, 2012

Yes Team CRM,

I am your existing customer in Bluestone - 1 tower - 4th Floor
    See that's where the problem is - Instead of my continuous follow -ups there is no case pending in your records and as per your records everything is fine. I disagree to your comment.
    You guys can also choose not to resolve customer's problems based upon pre-conceived notions.
    And I got response after almost 2 years - so again that reflects your promptness.

• Cr
    crm1234 Jun 12, 2012

Dear Sir

Please do provide with unit details and we want to hear you personally.
    For future references you can you can contact us on our official mail ID ie. [email protected] wherein we respond to our all customer’s query or else you can call also on our toll free no. 18001037676 or 0120-4724100 to help resolve any issue .(for future references)

• Pa
    Pankajrai Aug 15, 2012

I am planning on buying a house there. Should i just drop that idea? I see a lot of people complaining about supertech

• St
    stone_wild Aug 15, 2012

Please drop the idea of buying flat / home with Supertech or they will really make you run for your money. if any of your friends want to buy anything with them, discourage them also.

• Am
    Amaresh Kumar May 12, 2013

Thank god, you saved me friend from SUPERFRAUD oh SUPERTECH...I was about to invest in Albaria with 5 of my friend.We work in IT company and you understand how much efforts we put in to save even a single penny...

Utter disregard to customer safety

Supertech Limited makes State Bank of India to open a branch in under construction multi storied building with utter disregard to visiting customer's safety.

Some day, some customer will get hurt seriously by falling debris of the under construction building.

Interestingly, Supertech Limited is using the name of the Bank in their promotion material. Looks like bank is also not concerned about the safety of visiting customers.

• Va
    Vardhan A Feb 22, 2010

Supertech Limited has fooled so many people. What so great, if they fooled India's largest nationalised bank.

The bank official, who approved opening office in under construction multistory, should be brought to book for disregarding customers' safety.

• Dh
    Dharmaraj singh Feb 25, 2010

I happened to pass by Sector 93, builders plot. I saw myself what has been mentioned in complaint as 100% true and was surprised to the negligant approach to customers' safety.

The bank and the adminsitrative authority will wake up only when some serious accident happens.

Shame on the builder and the system that lets these things happen.

• Aw
    Awake Customer Mar 28, 2010

Dear Customer Care Team at SUPERTECH LIMITED.

Please reply to below quarries:

1. At Supertech ICON Indirapuram, PINNACLE, PRESIDENCY and GALAXY HEIGHTS are now having 13 floors at the place of 10 floors as in the original plan. Why three more floors are added to each of these towers?

2. Why Drawing Room and Kitchen are having low quality wooden window panel/frame and window though you committed to provide Aluminium one in your booklet/specification sheet?

3. Local make MCB and other electrical fittings are used in PINNACLE HEIGHTS. Don't you care for life of people going to reside in the building?

4. Why Carpet Area of Pinnacle Heights' 1000 sqft flat is only 566 sqft? Industry standard is that 80-85% of the Superbuiltup area should be the Carpet Area.

We wait for your suitable reply.

I am owner of a flat in Pinnalce heights and not from your competitor's office. Please understand that you have already earned notorious reputation. So your competitors do not need to further try to tarnish your Company's image.

• Ey
    eyeshut Sep 25, 2010

100% agree . Similar things also happened in emerald court. Since builder pay money go whole system so aak aadmi can not do any thing. Shame to country' system.

Even after supreme court verdict on parking, builders are selling and noida authority is registering.

Dear Customers

We are not too sure whether you are our existing clients or just commenting on the company based upon certain biased or preconceived notions. Nevertheless in case you have any grievances we would like to hear from you personally so that the same can be resolved in person.

Promoting corruption

I am aware of atleast 3 of their projects in Noida, which do not meet the norms of Fire Safety, Open space...

Fraud and Delay in Possession

Beware of Supertech. I bought a flat in 2006 in Emrald court Noida. They promised possession in Dec 2007. It...

Fraud & cheating

I am not aware of a single project that has fulfilled all the promises it made and complies to the law and...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices