Superjeweler.com / Worst service ever!

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

My husband bought me a ring few years ago. Several months ago I sent my ring back to get it resized. Few weeks later I received it, but after 3 days it broke! While I was taking a shower the top of the ring broke. So I sent it back again. Few days later I sent them a message asking about the status of my ring. They replied that they need 14 days to fix it. I finally got my ring back two days ago, but it was to small. I still haven't heard a word from SuperJeweler! Sent them multiple emails, demanded a refund, but still no response. Horrible company!

Ma
Jan 11, 2016

Comments

• Sj
      12th of Jan, 2016

We here at SuperJeweler take customer service and our feedback very seriously. It is our practice to correct every situation possible to our customers satisfaction. We do acknowledge a short delay due to holiday volume but have since replied to the email inquiry regarding the status of the repair. We stand by all of our products with a Lifetime Warrant and have honored a complimentary repair for this order. Should you need further support the dedicated customer service team is available via phone, email or live chat for your convenience.