Supercuts / ruined shirt
A stylist ruined a shirt with hair color which stained the back of shirt. about an 8" stain. Owner won't return calls regarding the replacement of shirt and no one offered to replace it while there. Are there any laws in SC that require them to replace damaged clothing. Manager is a great person for the store but OWNER, Mary, calls the shots and will not return my calls regarding this.
What are my options?
More Supercuts Complaints & Reviews
- Supercuts - scams and fraudulent job offers 
- Supercuts - bad haircut and terrible customer service 
- Supercuts - the worst haircut I have ever seen 
- Supercuts - dissatisfaction 
- Supercuts - supercuts 
- Supercuts - hair highlight
- Supercuts - unethical behavior of hairstylist
- Supercuts 7065 W Ann Rd #140 - rude. person tried cheating me and did a real bad job
- Supercuts - reception desk
- Supercuts Mystic View Road, Everett MA - extremely unprofessional