Supercuts — reception desk
I have been a customer of Lidia for several years and she always does a good job. She works at the Wisconsin ave shop in Washington DC. My last visit was 11/17/18 . When I called that morning a young girl answered the phone and I expressed that I wanted a haircut and color with Lidia.
The young girl told me that she was in and she could help me when I got there. However when I got there at 10:30 am Lidia was not there . She was not scheduled to come in until 11:00 am that day. I was ended up waiting 30 minutes . It was extremely frustrating that I had to waste 30 minutes because the young girl gave the wrong information. I don't thing it's a good ideas to have a young girl answering the phone who does not know the correct information to give to the customers. Thank you for your time and attention.
More Supercuts Complaints & Reviews
- Supercuts - scams and fraudulent job offers 
- Supercuts - bad haircut and terrible customer service 
- Supercuts - the worst haircut I have ever seen 
- Supercuts - dissatisfaction 
- Supercuts - supercuts 
- Supercuts - haircut trim
- Supercuts - hair color
- Supercuts - poor customer service, bad haircut
- Supercuts - horrible experience 
- Supercuts - eyebrow wax