Supercuts / you all think your so great

1 MA, United States Review updated:

I work at supercuts and I am a great hairdresser as well as my coworkers so all you can kiss my *ss~!!!

Comments

• Do
      2nd of Nov, 2008

###ing ###, "I'm a great hairdresser" hahaha. That's the most fake comment I have ever heard. Though there are some kinder employees in supercuts, the majority of them have the worst attitude and service I've ever seen at any store.
    For example, two days ago, I went to try supercuts with my brother. When his server was done cutting his hair, he said he wanted to back a little thinner. She didn't even touch the back and cut the front of his hair and said, "alright, done, " without showing him the mirror. I was supposed to be next for my hair cut but the employees skipped me on purpose saying, "I don't want to cut his hair, " out loud in front of me. They skipped my turn and went off cutting other customer's hair.
    After fifteen minutes after when it was supposed to be my turn, most of the customers were gone, and some old hag looked at me with an ugly facial expression of disgust. She sits me down and says, "Don't make me waste my damn time fixing your hair like your brother after I'm done."
    Supercuts rating 0/10. ### that place.

• Ho
      12th of May, 2009

On behalf of supercuts, I wish there was something I could do for everyone who is uphappy with the service they received, or did not receive. Not EVERYONE is like that, and unfortuantly we all have bad experiences and those are what sticks in our minds. I think that my staff is awesome, and I do not stand for rude stylists, and try very hard to give the right and sometimes extra training to have the whole staff be able to give an exceptional haircut. I believe that this is the tools needed to make the salon a fun place for both the customer and the stylist. I hope the some of you will give the supercuts another chance, in the hopes that you will have the right person cutting your hair or servicing you. If you are an employee of supercuts and reading this, this is where are mistakes lye! Are you going to be the person that fixes them and is the exception to these complaints? or are you going to be the next story on here? Theses people were your bread and butter. You can't afford for this to keep happening! Choose to be the person who goes above and beyond!

2nd of Sep, 2014

WOW...WHAT KIND OF COMMENT WAS THAT???? ACTUALLY IT DOESNT SURPRISE ME THAT A SUPERCUTS EMPLOYEE WOULD SAY SOME ### LIKE THAT!!! SUPERCUTS SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF THEIR MISERY...CLOSE THAT ### DOWN!!!