Super 8 Bloomington, 818 IAA Drive, Bloomington, IL / poorly kept parking lot
On 5/27/18 I fell into a pot hole in the parking lot. Both lots are in very poor condition. I hurt my right arm and knee. I went back to my room and tried to rest and apply ice. After a few hours it only got much more painful and was told to seek medical care.
I broke my right arm/shoulder and scuffed my knee. They referred me to an orthopedic specialist which i saw on 5/29/18 when i returned home. It was confirmed as a Humerus fracture.
I am currently off work and have a follow up xray on June 11th. I'm told i may take 6-8 weeks to heal with no further complications. I feel i was treated rudely by the staff, stating it's not their fault or responsibility.
More Super 8 Bloomington, 818 IAA Drive, Bloomington, IL Complaints & Reviews
- Super 8 Motel - the man scares me! 
- Super 8 Motel - turned away 
- Super 8 Motel - no refund
- Super 8 Motel - bad customer service and dirty rooms 
- Super 8 Worldwide - overcharged for room
- Super 8 Worldwide - hotel reservations 
- Super 8 Worldwide - super 8 in atoka oklahoma
- Super 8 Motel - maint. not kept up & filthy
- Super 8 in Vincennes Indiana - refused refund