Sunwing Travel Group — pre check in
My husband and I booked our preselected and prepaid seats on May 7, 2017 at $40.00 CUC through Sunwing Representative at Memories Varadero Hotel.
Upon our arrival May 8, 2017 at the airport, we discovered that our seats had been assigned to another customer. We explained the situation to the airline, providing our receipt. Unfortunately there was nothing they could do at the time. We were advised to go through Sunwing to find resolution.
Our preselected and prepaid seats were 8E and F flight number WG697 from Varadero, Cuba.
Please see attachment with proof of payment.
Ms Natalia De Jesus Tavares Sousa
More Sunwing Travel Group Complaints & Reviews
- Sunwing Airlines - severe flight delay & cruel treatment 
- Sunwing Vacations - lost luggage 
- Sunwing - official complain 
- Sunwing - horrible service and delayed flight 
- Sunwing - horrible service 
- Sunwing Travel Group - the sunwing rep that screwed up my vacation 
- Sunwing Travel Group - seat reservations
- Sunwing Travel Group - nightmare vacation
- Sunwing Vacations - unprofessional 
- Sunwing Travel Group - everything!