Sunwing Travel Groupcity tour - cancelled

We booked the city tour and reported to the lobby at 8.45 a.m. on January 24 2016. The bus was suppose to pick us up at 9 a.m. and it came at 9.30 a.m., it was a small shuttle bus that stopped on the way to pick up other guests from other hotels. We were taken to a small tequila shop and were told prior to leaving the bus we will be directed to the city tour bus. As soon as we got out a lady by the name of Susanne approached us and said the city tour is cancelled as they did not have enough people and she was offering us another tour. Hello!! i have a small child and no way can i make that adjustment last minute. Got upset at her and told her i want to go back to the hotel immediately. She insisted the tour she is offering is a better one, and i should take it.
I did not appreciate she pushing something else on me when i did not ask for the tour i don't care whether its a better tour or not. I just want to be taken on the one i signed up for. She made arrangements and and drove us back to the hotel. I remained calm and just pretended to be nice to her and that i was no longer upset. But i was very angry, i am on holidays, spent money for my vacation and you wasted my 3 hours in the morning for nothing.
I will not travel again with sunwing and will make sure i do spread this word around my family and friends of the sunwing not being organized. Get your act together you deal with so many tourists and it would have been nice to learn the tour is cancelled before i boarded the bus.

Sa