Sunwing Travel Groupattention manager: paradise island/riu palace hotel/flying cloud snorkeling excursion

Hello,

I was visiting the Bahama this week - I stayed at the Riu Palace Hotel on Paradise Island between May 14th and May 18th 2017.

I had booked an excursion for snorkeling with the "Flying Cloud" Boat on May 17th - departure time from the Hotel was 1:15pm. The sales representative was Tameka.

I bought 2 tickets -$80 USD each.

We began to snorkel - it was very windy, the water was very, very choppy - it was difficult to swim - the waves and choppiness of the water caused my life-jacket to push up against my neck - causing me to choke - I immediately left the water and returned to the boat. As I took my seat - I also noticed other passengers returning from the water with the very same complaint.

I also noticed that the operators of this tour seemed aware of what was going on - but still continued with this excursion. There didn't seem to be any concern for the safety of the swimmers.

Note: I've done this type of excursion before (on Paradise Island) and I have never had such an unpleasant experience as this one.

I would like to request a full refund for this excursion.

If you need any further information - please contact me - at [protected]@yahoo.com.

Regards