SunTrust Visa Gift Card / service fee
Monthly we have servicing product referral contests at the bank and I received 3 visa gift cards @ $25 each = $75!!!
I have been saving to purchase a digital camera and now find that the value is only $30.00 - this is rediculous and a hugh rip-off by Visa - they received the $75.00 - no service fees should ever be levied. No only am I an 18 year employee but also a customer - I will NEVER recommend these cards to anyone and will adamently BOYCOTT any purchases by anyone.
I DEMAND A RESPONSE AND REINSTATEMENT OF THE $75.00 NOW!!!
More SunTrust Visa Gift Card Complaints & Reviews
- Suntrust - overdraft fees 
- SunTrustBank - unauthorized bank charge! 
- Sunlife Financial Trust Inc - fraudulent lottery winnings 
- SunTrustBank - closed checking account (what a joke) 
- Suntrust - not to be trusted - horrible customer service 
- Suntrust Banks - credit card fraud
- Suntrust Banks - lack of help when a kfc lady stole my debit card
- Suntrust Banks - short sale promissory note
- Suntrust Banks - checking account rip off the disabled
- Suntrust Online Banking - online banking