SunTanCity East Townes Madison,WItanning services

On jan 16, 2017, I arrived at 7:45am cst for a tanning session at this salon. I noticed that there were no lights on at all, and since I have personally been involved in 8 other instances when employees failed to show up, I called the corporate office at 7:56am to report that this salon did not appear to be able to open at 8am, scheduled opening time. They told me that I had to call back after 8 to give the salon s chance to open. I called again at 8:05 and they reported it. They told me to give the salon an hour. I called again at 8:50am to let them know that nobody had arrived. I called again at 9:10am and they just said that they are aware of the situation but couldn't reach the supervisor. That should be enough time for anyone to bs called in and open the salon, but as of 9:20am, no employee has arrived. Terrible, terrible customer service as this happens many times. They don't offer anything except a token tan that can't be used if you have a monthly membership!! I use this place only because I truly love their instant beds, but they treat their long time customers very very poorly.

Ka
Jan 16, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      Jan 16, 2017

You called at 7:56 to report they weren't open for 8??? Say what?