Sunoco / rude employee

Route 10, Denville, NJ, United States

Stopped for gas 4/17/12, at the Sunoco in Denville on Route 10 and Franklin rd. the attendant was too lazy to come to the window to get my credit card, I opened the passenger side door to give him my credit card. After pumping the gas he handed me back my credit card and I asked for a receipt, he got upset that I asked for it he asked me "you want a receipt?" I told him yes I need it for an expense account (not that I should have to explain anything to him). crossed his arms after punching the button on the pump and kept shaking his head back and forth, When he handed the receipt to me I thanked him only to have him open my passenger side door open fully then walk away to wait on some one else. I sat there in disbelief for a few moments, I had to get out of my car to close the door, he watched me with a smile on his face. I walked over to him and told him " thank you for closing my door" I will NEVER go back to this station and I will be happy to let everyone else know to not waste their time or money there as well.

An