Sun International — terrible service and inedible food
The concierge at the Cascades hotel recommended the Peninsula restaurant for dinner and we made a reservation. We were originally seated next to the Piano and could barely her ourselves talking. We requested to be moved several times and only after we actively searched the restaurant and identified an available table were we allowed to be moved. There were periods of 15 - 20 minutes where no-one paid any attention to us. It then took approximately 40 - 50 minutes for the food to arrive which was disgusting.
I cannot believe that a restaurant that markets itself as a premier restaurant and charges accordingly can offer such a terrible service and inedible food.
More Sun International Complaints & Reviews
- Sun International - mvg
- Sun International - a disgrace to the hospitality industry 
- Sun International - gambling 
- Sun International - lottery winning 
- Sun International - very annoying and disappointing service
- Sun International - still waiting on feedback regarding claim
- Sun International Golden Valley Casino - never win anymore!
- Sun International - sun city - all of it
- Sun International - used menstrual pad on main gaming floor. windmill casino bloemfontein
- Sun International - valley of the waves - sun city