Summer Bay Resorts / Rip off

1 United States

They are an operator to advertise for resorts only - They call me with a special kind of special promotion for their resorts in US and worldwide, good deal I paid about $561.95 for the following as list in my Vacation Package Purchase confirmation letter -5 days/4nts in Puerto Rico -5days/4 nts in costa Rica- 5d/4nts in Dominican Republic - 5d/4nts in Spain -4d/3nts in Anaheim CA + 2nights in one of the resorts countrywide.

I liked it specially my plans includes Spain, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico

at the same time I made reservation to Costa Rica- I have to pay USD 20 per night per person processing fee, there they gave us the old rooms and old bath and we attended 2 1/2pushing hrs forcing us to buy time share-and when I mentioned that the low quality room they mentioned to us that summer bay resort is a rip off and we could do the same prom. direct and in good room on the internet and it cost 199 USD for 1 couple all inclusive.which is true, I made a reservation on the internet direct with a resort in Cancun on all inclusive basis for 199USD for couple(promotion for time share.

Second time when I decided to make reservation to Anaheim CA they told me not available at any date- last week I tried to make Spain not available any date - that means the resorts do not allow them to promote their resorts any more -Today I request Puerto Rico they said not available too I pissed and they put me on hold, I called back they said ok but I pay 399USD room only . Now I have to go through the court If I can to get my money back if I can- They are professional in RIP YOU OFF. please stay away of this trap and let me know to whom I complain if you have experience.

Mi