Summer Bay Resort / Beware

I purchased a package in 04 and an emergency came and could not use it. As usual lost money and no response when calls were made. Some how they show no record when I called refund center after a week of toll free numbers showing up on caller ID. Received call today from [protected] and they told me to call refund... I did and some how they cant find my number. How easy is it to loose a number when a refund is due? This tells me not to use this service on future. Your agents are well trained to pass the buck they are worse than any airline I would put your business in the same category as a used car salesman. I am sorry, but I cant down grade a used car salesman. Have fun and enjoy my 400.00 dollars and my you enjoy bankruptcy...

Va

Comments

• Pe
      7th of Aug, 2008

on my cell phone!!!
    I am so angry
    When I called back. the song "Strangers on the shore" played on and on. Until last week I got the same multiple calls on my cell from a different number 1-888296-6101 (Summer Bay Resorts, FL )and the same song played when I called back. Mostly I do not pick up the calls, but it is so anoying.
    I think it is a call center.

9th of Aug, 2008

You can complain this to the Florida law agency place at 800helpfla.com. They have a rule against these calls. No matter what you do, try not to associate yourself with Summer Bay and under no circumstances fall into their scam. Even if they offer you heaven for a price tag of $9.99. Do you even want to give a penny to a scammer?

• Ih
      21st of Apr, 2010

ANYONE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST SUMMER BAY RESORTS PLEASE CONTACT US AT ihatesummerbay@yahoo.com! YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION!!!

• Su
      31st of Aug, 2010
    Summer Bay Resort - Have I been duped of $905.00
    Summer Bay Resort
    Phone: 0280149251
    sbrholiday.com

I have read reports that this is a scam and I wonder if I have been duped. This all happened this morning and if there is a way I can cancel the whole thing. It all sounds too good to be true which means it is a scam. I dont understand what a confirmation code is?

• La
      7th of Dec, 2011

i am an actual owner, i bought a packager for $49.99 four 4 years ago.I do agree that the first stay is not on the actual resort, yes it is in a hotel/motel across the street in Orlanda, however when you orignally called you were informed that you will be required to sit through the presentation which was and is a choice your presented with when you get to the welcome center prior to checking in. So you do have the option to leave. You then have to chose when the following day you will be attending the presentation where you get your free tickets and you can purchase if you wish too you are not REQUIRED TO PURCHASE ANYTHING and the free tickets are still yours. Nothing in this world is FREE by now we should all learn to expect the unexpected.