Sui Northern Gas Pipeline, Islamabad. / gas load shedding

Pakistan Review updated:

Block no. 84 - b, flat no. 16, sector g - 9 / 2 islamabad pakistan is facing acute shortage of sui gas for domestic use since last some weeks particularly in the evening the gas escapes creating great difficulties for the people to cook meals, tea etc. And breakfast. From 9. 00 a. M. Till 11. 00 p. M. Night, the gas is completely shut down resulting in difficulties in preparing meals and tea etc. Due to load shedding and low pressure of gas. There is no alternate of the gas in islamabad to be used in the absence of gas. Despite repeated reminders to the sui gas department, nothing has been done. As a result of load shedding, most of the people are forced to purchase gas cylinders and to use dry woods in their homes which is not affordable.

2. At present, the people are surviving without heaters and purchasing meals and tea from hotels due to complete load shedding and low pressure of gas every day which the poor and middle class people cannot afford daily and the hot water has become a luxury. The telephone numbers of sui gas department are continuously busy and nobody picks up the phone when the line is free.

3. We always pay sui gas bills but we are continuously deprived of sui gas without any solid reason.

4. In view of the position stated above, please look into the matter and direct the concerned department to address the problems of sui gas in block - 84 - b, g - 9 / 2, islamabad and surrounding area immediately. Moreover, if there is any problem in the gas pipeline, the same may be checked and repaired immediately to provide gas facility to the people without break.

Thanks.

(Nazir ahmad abbasi)
Flat no. 16, block no. 84 - b, g - 9 / 2,
Islamabad.
30. 12. 2010.

Comments

• Su
      Jan 18, 2011
    sui north gas - concation avilable
    mughal scanner
    Pakistan
    sngpl.com.pk

plz canaction naveed masi raseed masi 0323.6672445

• Za
      Aug 04, 2013

h-20, st-52, sector, f-7/4 here is gass problem, gas is not coming last few weeks
    plz come to to do it ok

• Mu
      Dec 26, 2014

Dear Sir Or Madam, I applied application for new meter in Gujart - Gujranwala Division more than 2 years before ( I can attached application as well) if I received any reasonable answer, still whenever we are following our application we have been informed that we WAIT.WAIT...I lives in abroad, it's very hard for my family to visit again & again...just today I dropped one e-mail to your address on line ([protected]@ssgc.com.pk), is there anybody who can settle my problem & advise concern person to install new meter to my residence in (GUJRAT), wiaitng your kind feedback Best Regards - Mukhtar Ahmed Malik, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. + 966 50 290 9381