Suddenlink — price increase
I just got a bill from Suddenlink with a price increase and a note that the price was increasing because "their costs are increasing." I looked at their web site at the "new customer" pricing and found out that for new customers, the costs have gone down. If there is really an increase in the cost of doing business, why has the "new customer" price gone down. It appears that Suddenlink is subsidizing new customers by gouging existing customers. I have called before and requested that I get the same package deal as offered to new customers and have been flatly refused. Suddenlink says that the introductory rates are for new customers only and are not available for "old customers" who have faithfully paid every month.
I asked about Tivo service and was told that my monthly billing would increase by $33 per month (I only have one TV.) My rate with a Tivo for bundled service (30MB internet, basic TV, phone) would be $151 plus tax for the same service currently offered to new customers for $110 plus tax. Is this great customer service or what (sarcasm off)?
More Suddenlink Complaints & Reviews
- Suddenlink - talk to the home office 
- Suddenlink Cable - tiling/sound cutting out 
- Suddenlink - fraud 
- Suddenlink - fraud / unauthorized charges 
- Sudden Link - stay far away from them 
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service 
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service agents
- Suddenlink Communications - billing 
- Suddenlink Communications - internet, landline,
- Suddenlink - cable