Suddenlink Communications / vip package / expensive bill / your equipment not enough for my package.

1 Saint Joseph, MO, United States

I have been a customer for about 6 yrs. I continue haveing issues anytime I bundle the packages. These issues happened in 2014. I canceled my services and moved. Then at the beginning of the year I paid off my balance and got new service. The bills have been an issue every month. I have to call in several time a week for tech support. I have had several techs out to my property and they tried to charge me even though it was an issue with your equipment and techs said they were stumped. I finnaly got another tech out to the house and he said it was because I was on the 200mb plan the router provided by suddenlink was only capable of 100mb. How can suddenlink charge me for services that they arent even providing me. So I stopped payig the bill and told them to cancel my services. They said they can not cancel services until the balance is corrected. Now I have been charged for 2 months of services that I could not even use.

Sh