Suddenlink Cable / tiling/sound cutting out
We have had issues with tiling (this was the word used by their own technician) where the shows will freeze and look all digitalized for a few seconds and then will go back to normal. This will sometimes happen up to 5 or 6 times during a half hour show. We also experience the sound cutting out intermittently during a show. This can sometimes happen every other sentence. With these two problems happening, you can only imagine that watching any Tv shoe becomes virtually impossible. These problems came into existence after they switched our area over to digital cable. We have had 5 or 6 technicians out and even had our box changed out with no fix to the problems. We've spoken with customer service many many times and their only solution is to either 'reset' our box (which does not help at all) or send out another technician. This problem occurs on ALL of our Tv's so we know it is not just a 'cable box ' issue. I have spoken with other customers in our town who also have this same problem. It seems to be a locally widespread issue that Suddenlink seems to be unable to fix. It is to the point where we are either considering switching to satellite or hiring an attorney to seek a class action lawsuit for unfavorable service. We have never received ANY OF THE PROMISED CREDITS on any of our bills. We have several shows saved on our DVR to prove the point of the problems we have constantly.
More Suddenlink Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Suddenlink - talk to the home office 
- Suddenlink - fraud 
- Suddenlink - fraud / unauthorized charges 
- Sudden Link - stay far away from them 
- Suddenlink Cable And Internet - outages/billing 
- Suddenlink Communications - cable
- Suddenlink Communications - unauthorized charges
- Suddenlink Communications - monthly bill
- Suddenlink Communications - cable internet
- Suddenlink Communications - crooks. bait & switch.