Suburban Propane / their contracts are deceptive scams
agreed to purchase 250 gallons of propane at 2.99 gallon...now they say that I signed a contract that demands that I signed up for automatic refills (to be topped off) thru June of 2011 at market rate per gallon, even if I dont want or need more gas...that I have no choice but have to buy more gas thru june even when i dont use gas but for winter heating...!! I cannot stop them from topping off tanks at 6 or 7 dollars a gallon...they said it was in contract...I cannot find this in contract, and they say that it is...if it is there, then the language that they are using is very deceptive deliberately designed to confuse to deceive the public into signing up to be gouged!!
I do not know what to do at this point because they are holding all the cards...
More Suburban Propane Complaints & Reviews
- Suburban Propane - Overall service and ethics 
- Suburban Propane - Price gouging 
- Suburban Propane - TANK FEE & PICKUP FEE 
- Suburban Propane - Pricegauging Unfair Practices 
- Suburban Propane - Prices
- Suburban Propane - lying to and stealing from customers
- Suburban Propane - supposed code violation
- Suburban Propane - price of propane
- Suburban Propane - propane install & delivery
- Suburban Propane - service