Subaru / Bad service
Manchester Subaru is begging to go out of business again after yet more investigation into fraud. This is the blight of NEW HAMPSHIRE and a sad story of corrupt business practices. This self-grandeurizing "4TH largest subaru seller in the country" apparently gains its title by stiffing out of staters and Canadians. For example, Jack Berkowitz promises a thousand dollar credit which he steals for a car never driven and never agreed to purchase, asks for a signed 'technical contract to hold" a car for a day, then later decides not to return the money when the potential buyers leave town. Upon research, it is found that this company engages in shady and unethical business practices going way back and has had many complaints leveled against it. BUYER BEWARE!!! It takes time to shut down an operation like this and in the meantime many customers may get ripped off.
More Subaru Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Subaru Outback - Faulty wheel bearing 
- Glanzman Subaru - service manager 
- Subaru, Ganley Subaru - What Subaru and Ganley Subaru especially don't want you to know
- performance subaru WRX - consignment auto sale 
- Subaru Tribeca 2008 - hesitation problem since new 
- Subaru Corporation - Bait and Switch
- Subaru - Unethical business practice 
- Subaru Tribeca - bad paint job on my subaru tribeca. subaru representive not cooperating with me, to get this problem resolved.
- Subaru - overly high costs 
- Subaru - body is thiner than pepsi can