[Resolved] Stylewe / over $200 is clothing lost in china

China Review updated:

I purchased over $200 in clothing from StyleWe...looked fabulous on the website. What I received was substandard and super small. I requested a return label and received the return label and instructions, paid over $30 to return in early July 2018. By August, the status was still "in transit". I emailed the company in October (and was sent a screen shot of the status -- which 2 months later was still, "in transit"). I was offered 30% of my total or 35% store credit. As I review this website, it is clear that I am not alone. I'd like a reasonable refund. Most companies require a 15-25% restocking fee -- not 70%!

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Dec 25, 2018

Hi Marva Goldsmith

Your claim/complaint t/feedback is very important to us and to our designers. We will do our best to address your concerns and serve your fashion needs.

Pls send us order number so that we can take care of your issue

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email and we will get back to you ASAP.
    Best regards,
    StyleWe

Ma
Dec 13, 2018

Comments

• Ar
      Feb 01, 2019

so! horrible.. I'm going through the same issue.

customer service stinks- when it comes to their return policy
    unable to obtain a return label- and yet we the consumers get dinked with a penalty because what they displayed on their website is not what we purchased, .. very disappointed with STYLEWE.. :(

• St
      Feb 06, 2019

@Arce Villalobos If you don't satisfy with our items, pls submit your return request online first.

After your return/exchange request went through, we'll email you a return label in 24 hours

Best Regards