[Resolved] Stylewe / over $200 is clothing lost in china
I purchased over $200 in clothing from StyleWe...looked fabulous on the website. What I received was substandard and super small. I requested a return label and received the return label and instructions, paid over $30 to return in early July 2018. By August, the status was still "in transit". I emailed the company in October (and was sent a screen shot of the status -- which 2 months later was still, "in transit"). I was offered 30% of my total or 35% store credit. As I review this website, it is clear that I am not alone. I'd like a reasonable refund. Most companies require a 15-25% restocking fee -- not 70%!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Dec 25, 2018
Hi Marva Goldsmith
Your claim/complaint t/feedback is very important to us and to our designers. We will do our best to address your concerns and serve your fashion needs.
Pls send us order number so that we can take care of your issue
If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email and we will get back to you ASAP.
More Stylewe Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Stylewe - the worst website ever! 
- [Resolved] Stylewe - scam alert! 
- [Resolved] Stylewe - color-block wool midi dress 
- [Resolved] Stylewe - review, not a complaint - silk dress 
- [Resolved] Stylewe - merchandise returns 
- [Resolved] Stylewe - returning items 
- [Resolved] Stylewe - woven items that were seconds that they refused to pay for returns
- [Resolved] Stylewe - return
- [Resolved] Stylewe - horrible quality
- [Resolved] Stylewe - terrible quality