[Resolved] Stylewe / dress size

order a dress for mother day had no idea it takes one month to receive merchandise and when I get the dress it was to big I order a size 12 and was sent a size 14 and when I E-Mail them about this Issue well I was told I could return it at my expense so I decline to send it back and just take it to be alter which will cost me half of what I payed which is 30 dollar which actually would make me pay 90 dollar for the dress, they did offer me 20% store credit because they do not give refunds, at least that what I was told, my thing is for as much as all the merchandise cost the company should make a better effort to satisfy their customers, now that they gave me the credit I'm wonder if I order something else will I run into the same problem.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jan 08, 2019

We cannot locate your order number .

Kindly pls send us order number so that we can handle it for you .

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email and we will get back to you ASAP.
    Best regards,