[Resolved] Stylewe / dress size
order a dress for mother day had no idea it takes one month to receive merchandise and when I get the dress it was to big I order a size 12 and was sent a size 14 and when I E-Mail them about this Issue well I was told I could return it at my expense so I decline to send it back and just take it to be alter which will cost me half of what I payed which is 30 dollar which actually would make me pay 90 dollar for the dress, they did offer me 20% store credit because they do not give refunds, at least that what I was told, my thing is for as much as all the merchandise cost the company should make a better effort to satisfy their customers, now that they gave me the credit I'm wonder if I order something else will I run into the same problem.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jan 08, 2019
We cannot locate your order number .
Kindly pls send us order number so that we can handle it for you .
If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email and we will get back to you ASAP.
More Stylewe Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Stylewe - the worst website ever! 
- [Resolved] Stylewe - scam alert! 
- [Resolved] Stylewe - color-block wool midi dress 
- [Resolved] Stylewe - review, not a complaint - silk dress 
- [Resolved] Stylewe - merchandise returns 
- [Resolved] Stylewe - returning items 
- [Resolved] Stylewe - woven items that were seconds that they refused to pay for returns
- [Resolved] Stylewe - return
- [Resolved] Stylewe - horrible quality
- [Resolved] Stylewe - terrible quality