StubHub / Tickets
I've purchased two concert tickets from www.stubhub.com for me and my friend. But unfortunately due to some health issues my friend will not be able to go. So I decided to return one ticket and go alone. I contacted StubHub and explained the situation. Their rep seemed nice at the beginning, he said he understands our situation and that he's really sorry for that, but there's nothing he could do. He said that they can't cancel tickets and do not provide refunds. He said that I can try and sell it on the concert day. Very disappointed with StubHub, the most unprofessional service I have ever seen! A lot of things can happen, and who knew that my friend would get in the hospital and will not be able to come.
I'm very disappointed and will never use StubHub again!
More StubHub Complaints & Reviews
- Stub Hub - Canadian Buyers BEWARE 
- StubHub - do not sell tickets on stubhub - it is fraud website 
- StubHub - Tickets to wrong address 
- Stub Hub - Mike Manning 
- StubHub - Honest Seller Got Scammed By Buyer 
- StubHub - buying mobile tickets with flash seats
- StubHub - 4v6a5w3p3c81 - pending information
- StubHub - sold a ticket paid me in the wrong account after many attempts of informing the correct one
- StubHub - concert tickets - 5 seconds of summer 9/1/2018 allentown, pa
- StubHub - unauthorized purchase on my account