StubHub

Posted:

Tickets to wrong address

Stubhub
California
I ordered tickets on 1/13/09 for a concert event on 4/11/09. These tickets were meant to be a surprise for my wife's birthday. I left town and when I returned the tickets had not been delivered. I thought maybe with the long weekend they were just taking a while. Well then I received an email stating that the tickets had been delivered via Fed Ex... to my OLD address! I was upset because my old address is over 500 miles from where I live now. I have called Stubhub each day since then asking them to fix it. The only response I get is that they contacted Fed Ex to try and recover, this was unsuccessful so now I am SOL! I Keep asking where can I file a complaint? Who is going to take care of this? When am I going to get refunded? Each time I am told that this is my fault and there is no remedy. I specifically changed my Billing and shipping address when I placed the order, but apparently Stubhub does not beleive that is true. The IT department is looking
into it. I WILL NEVER use this service again, I cannot beleive how unwilling they are to try and help their customers when clearly an error has occured.
Damage Resulting = $319 for the cost of the tickets and the extended time I have spent on the phone trying to work with these people.
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category TV, Music & Video

Comments

A  20th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Right in-line with the previous observation, I ordered tickets to a sporting event here in Minnesota where I now live for my son and I. StubHub delivered the tickets to my old house... in Utah where I have not lived for a year! This was to be my 11 year-old son's first pro football game, and now due to StubHub it is a miss!
StubHub should be sued for their actions!
N  27th of Dec, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Hey, MNTechDad!

I certainly understand your frustration, and I apologize for any inconveniences! I definitely would like the opportunity to make this right for you! Please be advised that tickets are shipped to the address on your StubHub account. If you would like to change the shipping address, StubHub is happy to do this for you. Please email your order information and the shipping address you would like to use for future purchases to us at yourfeedbackmatters@stubhub.com.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
StubHub Executive Customer Care
www.StubHub.com
N  15th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@StubHubExecCustCare I bought two tickets for san Antonio Spurs vs Cleveland Cavs on march 27 th 2017, and I did not received them. Fedex said that they delivered them but I did not received them, I looked for them anywhere. I asked to contact the seller to reprint.them because he is the only who could do that and he did not answer, so if you could not get the tickets for me, I want you refund my money back please.
A  29th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
Exact same thing happened to me. I ordered tickets to the Final Four for my girlfriend and her brother and entered his address, since he lives in Houston that would be most convenient. But, for some reason they sent them to my girlfriend's old address where she hasn't lived for over a year. There's no way to delete old addresses either so it makes mistakes like this much more likely. Had a live chat with StubHub and they said they'd need to forward me to the special events department and they'd get back to me within 48 hours. The tickets are supposed to be delivered (to the wrong address) within 36 hours. I'm not sure what to do if they get delivered. I've already wasted so much time on this due to StubHub's mistake.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree