Stubhub / Tickets to wrong address
I ordered tickets on 1/13/09 for a concert event on 4/11/09. These tickets were meant to be a surprise for my wife's birthday. I left town and when I returned the tickets had not been delivered. I thought maybe with the long weekend they were just taking a while. Well then I received an email stating that the tickets had been delivered via Fed Ex... to my OLD address! I was upset because my old address is over 500 miles from where I live now. I have called Stubhub each day since then asking them to fix it. The only response I get is that they contacted Fed Ex to try and recover, this was unsuccessful so now I am SOL! I Keep asking where can I file a complaint? Who is going to take care of this? When am I going to get refunded? Each time I am told that this is my fault and there is no remedy. I specifically changed my Billing and shipping address when I placed the order, but apparently Stubhub does not beleive that is true. The IT department is looking
into it. I WILL NEVER use this service again, I cannot beleive how unwilling they are to try and help their customers when clearly an error has occured.
Damage Resulting = $319 for the cost of the tickets and the extended time I have spent on the phone trying to work with these people.
More Stubhub Complaints & Reviews
- Stub Hub - Canadian Buyers BEWARE 
- Stubhub - do not sell tickets on stubhub - it is fraud website 
- Stubhub - Honest Seller Got Scammed By Buyer 
- Stub Hub - Mike Manning 
- Stubhub - Scam and cheating 
- Stubhub - invalid ticket handling
- Stubhub - overnight hair ended up being 4 days later
- Stubhub - parking pass at the forum
- Stubhub - purchased world series tickets
- Stubhub - selling tickets then being charged as invalid