Stream Energy / change in policies

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Over charge, unauthorized change in plan:
As of December 31, 2008 stream energy was informed at 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday that i disagree with the overcharge and unauthorized changes in my bill as of this day i have informed stream energy through customer rights that you have 21 days to review my bill and after 21 days if i am not satisfied with your review i give stream energy supervisor ten more days to review my account i will file a complaint with united utility commissioner and the attorney general and the federal trade commission.

thelma hayes

Ob

Comments

Sh
  13th of Feb, 2009

I would try Ambit Energy. They're rates are always lower than Streams. They also have a program where you can get free energy. www.yoda.JoinAmbit.com

Jo
  3rd of Jan, 2012

I have been in Waco, TX since 09/15/2011. I have never seen utility bills this high ever and I lived in California since 1978 until this past September.
Stream energy charged me 2229.19 for one month, totaling what I had paid the previous two and a half months. Stream said that Oncor is the one telling them what to bill us and Oncor stated that it was stream energy.
Something has got to be done about these outrageous charges. I do not use a lot of lights nor heat. I can not be to hot or too cold due to my Asthma and I have a skin condition where I must stay cool. So no way am I using all of this energy.
Stream needs to be regulated and stand accountable to the las and to us, the customers.
Let's see if we can get them regulated as soon as possible.
I filed two complaints with the public utility commission and of course they are siding with stream energy.