Straight Talk / unsolicited promotional texts

I purchased my first (and probably last) straight talk phone about a month ago. I then purchased a minutes and texts package that included 1000 minutes and 1000 texts. Since then, I have been receiving countless unsolicited promotional texts from CMT and NASCAR from Straight Talk. I have phoned straight talk several times and been told that the issue would stop within ten days of my complaints. Well, it's well over two weeks later and I am still getting these stupid texts that are wasting my 1000 texts. I am not happy! It's really annoying. I had posted a complaint on the board and someone from strait talk e-mailed me and said the same thing- the texts would stop after 10 days. Big lie! I was told by one of the reps that I would be given 300 free additional texts when I purchased my next package, but I don't know if it will actually happen. Partly because they haven't been reliable with their word so far and partly because I may not choose to use straig talk any longer. Come on people, can't you find a way to make these stupid texts stop? If you can't even do something this easy, why would I trust you with my service? I would appreciate some help from someone who can actually do something before I decide to cancel straight talk and tell everyone I know not to bother with them because of my experience.
Tina