Straight Talk Phone Service / customer service
I bought a straight talk phone and time card from wal-mart about a year ago. At first when I got the phone activated I couldnt send picture messages to certain to people. So I called customer service to try to have the issue resolved just to hang up on them 3 hrs later after getting so aggravated because they kept telling that its working!! I mean really... I should know if its working!! And it surely wasnt working.
So, I just let it go. I can live without sending picture messages. I stopped using my phone for a couple months due to money issues and I finally was able to get another time card. Therefore I had to reactivate the phone. Thats fine whatever... I called had everything set up again and I thought everything would work!! Well it didnt. Every time I called someone or anyone called me, I could hear them but they couldnt hear me!! Eventually it led to me having to send them my phone and they were supposed to send me a new one.. One that wasnt defected!! Yea, that was a month ago!!! They sent my phone to someone else and when fed ex tried to get it back the lady started yelling and cussing and throwing a fit so they didnt get the phone back. I had to file a claims and straight talk said they would send another phone and because I had already put time on my phone they was supposed to give me a month free service... I have a #ing months for my new phone and they just keep jerking me around!!! # suckers!!! They owe me that damn phone!!! Its mine!!! And I already spent 45$ on the damn time card alone!!!
More Straight Talk Phone Service Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk Cell Phones - terrible customer service 
- Straight Talk Wireless - straight talk 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless - cut my cell phone/ paying customer/ throttle down 
- StraightTalk - dishonest and deceptive
- Straight Talk - error message given