Stoneleigh Recovery AssociatesHarrassing phone calls

They called my work phone and was demanding things from me and telling me how embarassing it is that I don't pay my bills. he did not say what he was calling on. He did not say he was calling to collect a debt. I called him back after having to hang up on him because he was screaming at me. I gave him permission to talk to my dad. I said my dad will call you.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Lombard, ILwithin that minute he called my dad. He also started screaming at my dad along with another women from that company and then was saying things like "Now I see why your 24 year old daughter acts the way she acts" Just jerks and from what I have been reading they are false. My dad said he would give them some money each month and they said no its to late we need the it all in full.

Ac

Comments

Mar 24, 2012
    Stoneleigh Recovery Associates - Illegal collection notice
    Stoneleigh Recovery Associates
    Illinois

It seems I posted the incorrect company name yesterday while attempting to post to the consumer complaint board. The illegal debt recovery is from Stoneleigh Recovery Associates in Illinois. This illegal collection notice in excess of 10, 000.00 is a Federal Offense. This is NOT my debt to pay. Sorry about the previous misposting misposting.