Sterling Optical / glasses/lenses
I purchased new glasses september 2016.
On the lenses i got the transition bifocal, tint, glare resistant.
I wear my glasses every day, and always clean them with YOUR glass cleaner and soft towelette provided for cleaning the lenses.
Every now and then i put them under warm water and let them air dry, than polish with again, your towelette.
My total for this purchase was just over $700.
Within a few months, i was getting a lot of little surface scratches and I brought them to Sterling Optical on Ridge Road in West Seneca in which they were purchased and the optometrist suggested to wait until my year warranty was closer in which I did. 1 months before my warranty was up I had my lenses replaced. Within about 3 months I had so many surface scratches it was affecting my eyes watching TV. I called that location to see if there was anything they could do. They said it would have been caused from the glare resistant. They called the manufacturer of the maker of the lenses to see what they could do for me because I been a loyal customer for many years. The manufacturer refuse to do a replacement of any kind because I only had a one time replacement on my coverage. I am on. Social Security / disability and only get a certain amount of money each month. And which I cannot afford to pay for new lenses. I would even be happy with just distant/ bifocal lenses and have no other extras. I plan on keeping these glasses for at least two more years and the scratches are really affecting me affecting my eyes. Or my goodness I will even take just distance on my lenses if I could because it would definitely be a lot better then through scratches all day long. Please contact me as soon as possible on this matter and let me know what you can do for me thank you Susan Smith
More Sterling Optical Complaints & Reviews
- Sterling Optical - No Refund Policy 
- Sterling Optical - Awful Experience - Poor Quality - No Refund Policy 
- Sterling Optical - bad lenses
- Sterling Optical, Bethesda Maryland - Horrible manners
- Sterling Optical - This man is unprofessional, I believe he is a crook, he is completely unreasonable and a bully
- Sterling Optical - unable to provide service for hearing impaired customers.
- Sterling Optical - There is no email address or phone number to directly reach sterling optical...
- Sterling Optical - Customer service