Sterling Blue / contents
I have been smoking Sterling Blue for sometime now, having changed from the more expensive Silk cut. It didn't take long to discover I was only paying for 19 cigarettes instead of 20. However, to my amazement this morning I discovered that I am only getting 18 in the packet and you have omitted to put the contents number on the box. What is gong on? Apart from anything else, this could be seen as unfair trading, or false advertising.
Do you really want us to stop buying your products so badly or to change to another brand. If just let us know.
On a slightly different note, why can't I buy a packet of 10 Sterling Blue in my local Co-op, do you not make them for everyone.
Please let us know what Is going on!
Please feel free to email me back with a reply
More Sterling Blue Complaints & Reviews
- Sterling Cigarettes - cigarettes not puffing 
- Sterling Fresh Taste - only 19 cigarettes in a pack 
- Sterling King Size Red - wood in the cigarettes 
- Sterling Cigarettes - keep going out 
- Sterling King Size Cigarettes - cigarettes keep going 
- Japan Tobacco International [JTI] - sterling dual
- Japan Tobacco International [JTI] - done with them
- Japan Tobacco International [JTI] - camel classic
- Japan Tobacco International [JTI] - amber leaf 50g tobacco
- Japan Tobacco International (JTI) - sterling dual